• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING I Really Would Like to Trade

TRADING I Really Would Like to Trade

momin.ator

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I haven't really gotten any trade requests on PP for quite awhile. If anyone would like to trade, I have quite a few
nice pins. Please check my PinPics -- momin.ator to see what I have and maybe we can trade. :) Thanks.

I also have a Pin Trading Database account which is the same but it is not as complete as PP.

I haven't really gotten any trade requests on PP for quite awhile. If anyone would like to trade, I have quite a few
nice pins. Please check my PinPics -- momin.ator to see what I have and maybe we can trade. :) Thanks.

I also have a Pin Trading Database account which is the same but it is not as complete as PP.
I just traded from pp this past week with a couple of trades

You do have a pin from my wants list, but unfortunately I have nothing from yours. Feel free to check out my traders if you feel like it! No worries otherwise. ❤️
I tried to find this pin when I was sending your birthday present but right now it is MIA. I am going to keep looking.

I tried to find this pin when I was sending your birthday present but right now it is MIA. I am going to keep looking.
Oh my goodness, please don’t just send it to me. It’s such a nice pin. If you ever end up finding it, I’d love to trade for it - or buy it from you!

Thank you so much for thinking of me, though! You are too kind.

❤️❤️❤️

Just sent you a request on PinPics!

You Have two of my wants on pinpics but I do not have anything on your wants. You can take a look at my traders.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Momin.Nator- We have some good options for trading on PP. Can you compare our pins and lmk what looks good to you? I'm shornwood

We have some matches, just not sure what you feel would be a fair trade. If you have a chance, please take a look. My pp ID is the same as here.
I would love to trade with you! Unfortunately the 2 pins you wanted- 1 is on my own board and one is gone. Do you think you could look at my 'traders' and see if there is anything I have that you want. There are quite a few that you have that I would love. I noticed you like vintage pins. I have a lot of vintage. Thanks! Suzanne

I would love to trade with you! Unfortunately the 2 pins you wanted- 1 is on my own board and one is gone. Do you think you could look at my 'traders' and see if there is anything I have that you want. There are quite a few that you have that I would love. I noticed you like vintage pins. I have a lot of vintage. Thanks! Suzanne

I was actually responding to Momin.ator, but I took at your pins and will send you a pm:)

Back