• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I was zapped!!!

ZAPPED! I was zapped!!!

xbeckyx

Halloween Town Resident
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
As you all know I have been having a really upsetting time lately due to the loss of a pet...and also ive been having some ultra painful dentist treatment. so when I got home yesterday after visting the dentist for hopefully the last time, I saw a LBE sitting on the side full of Ariel stickers on the side. So I was thinking oooh my purchases have arrived. but when I looked at the address it said ZAP! and written on the back in huuuuge letters it said ZAP!! again!! I could not believe it I had been zapped! It was overseas too so someone kindly sent something practically half way round the world to me

when opening it there was a card inside and this amazing pin (which was on my wants list too!)

Pin 69903: DLR - Toy Story Zoetrope - Mystery Set (LGM & Wheezy Only)

and with the card inside it is from Laramie si1328!
Thankyou so so much!!! It really made my day and put a huge smile on my face!

Thats cute!!congrats Becky

Also so sorry to hear about your pet,pixie dust still coming your way

Last edited:
Yay for the zap!
Still sorry about your pet </3 and the dentist appt!
That really blows!

Congratulations! Zaps sure have a way of making your day better!

Sorry to hear about your pet, they sure become part of the family. :hug:

I share in your pain - I'm having some dental issues too. Painful physically and in the pocket book!

Last edited: