• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'd LOVE to make some trades!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd LOVE to make some trades!!!!

PixieDust

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi all,

I've never had much luck trading through pinpics. Back in '08 I had two successful trades, left a reference for both traders, unfortunately they did not take the time to leave a reference for me :sad:. Anyhow, I guess between my lack of references and the fact that I only have around 90 pins on my trades list, I have never had much luck.

A little about me, I've been trading since '06, moved to N. Georgia 2 years ago after having lived in Miami my whole life. We used to make it out to WDW 5-6 times a year which is where I did most of my trading. Nowadays we only make it down a few times a year, between the lack of trips and the absence of the DTD pin trading tables my pin trading has gone down the drain :cry:.

I would absolutely love to get back to trading!!! I am a very reliable and trust worthy person, I would love the opportunity to trade with you all!

Happy Saturday!:lgm:

Tabbikat2219, thanks for trying, looks like I don't have any of your wants. I do appreciate the attempt. :)

Please look at my traders and see if anything looks like something you need or want. I'm anxious to trade with someone and get back into the swing of things. Welcome to the new Board.

Pixie, I am in NW Georgia and we have a trade group that meets in Marietta every three months or so. Next meet is suppose to be in January if you would like to make the excursion trip to join us.

I have looked at Pinpics and you have some pins I want but appears nothing of mine is on your wants list. I will message or email you my wants and you can take a look at my traders and see if anything strikes your fancy.

Brenda/PinGoddess

Hi PinGoddess! I actually tried to make it out to that meeting last time, unfortunately I work on the weekends and It never coincides with my time off. Every once in a while I do get a weekend off, I will try again for the next one. Let me take a look at your traders, i'll PM you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back