• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I’m Back!

Hi Darris If you can post in the Marketplace at all, sometimes it also works better to make an intro post for the first one. But put the “meat” and photos in replies.

But yeah, some of us needed Cicada to update our permissions to even post at all.

I am not sure which issue you are having: I think different people have different issues…. But for me, I can’t start a new thread in Tapatalk, so I start it on the website and then reply in Tapatalk with a photo. Sometimes tt rejects my photo but it always lets me submit on the second try…

Reactions: Ajk
I am not sure which issue you are having: I think different people have different issues…. But for me, I can’t start a new thread in Tapatalk, so I start it on the website and then reply in Tapatalk with a photo. Sometimes tt rejects my photo but it always lets me submit on the second try…
Same for me. Always have to start the thread on DPF. And then I can only add pics with tapatalk starting with the second post/reply.

Hi and welcome back!

As @Pinfun has suggested, check the DPF 3.0 Issues Thread thread and see if it answers/addresses the marketplace problems you might be having. Since the upgrade, quite a few of our members have experienced issues using the marketplace for reasons that seem to defy explanation. We've been dealing with them on a case by case basis.

If you still require assistance, it would be helpful if you could elaborate on exactly what challenges you're having with posting in the marketplace, either here or in that thread, and we'll do our best to get you sorted as quickly as possible.

Hi welcome back! I'll definitely be interested in your pin games, I got some amazing pins from your previous ones!

I only hope Im not asleep because of time difference and miss out on the games and sale. They were epic back in the day!

Welcome back!

For games, the rules have changed since the last time you were here. Moderators or admin need to do the randomizer....

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Back