• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm being tortured!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm being tortured!

lunarbasket

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
I didn't make it to my P.O. Box in time yesterday to pick up this:

pin81948.jpg

Pretty sure anyone that saw me clawing at the locked post office door thinks i'm insane...but there's literally only a wall of glass keeping me from it! :lol:

I never thought i'd say this but...is it monday yet??? :anxious:

I thought I would be able to go my PO to DO/pick up on Monday too, but doesn't it open on Tuesday due to MLK Jr. Day on Monday?

Our PO Box area is open 24/7. I thought that is how they all were! We live right around the corner from our PO and we see people getting their mail all hours of the night!

Our PO Box area is open 24/7. I thought that is how they all were! We live right around the corner from our PO and we see people getting their mail all hours of the night!

Yeah, that's the way the post offices are here too. It's just the counter area that is locked up, but everyone has access to their P.O. boxes. That sucks if you can't get to yours. :(

This post office is incredibly tiny (it's also actually my boyfriend's P.O. box) with the P.O. boxes in another room. I would have thought that at least the one room would be open so I could grab the mail but it's not :(

images

"What do you mean you don't have my pins today?!"

Hmmmm.....inspiration for a new pin design coming to my mind...

That's exactly how I felt waiting for all my Tangled pins to arrive. I would check for mail literally every hour. And when nothing was there, i'd go to my room to sulk :lol:

Due to vandalism, mail theft, and assorted property damage, many post offices now must close access after operating hours.

Yet another sad but true detail of modern life.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, you're only a day away!

I know how you feel! My holiest of holy grails and two others in my sig will be here tomorrow also! I won't get them till I get home from work and it's killng me lol!

I didn't make it to my P.O. Box in time yesterday to pick up this:

pin81948.jpg

Pretty sure anyone that saw me clawing at the locked post office door thinks i'm insane...but there's literally only a wall of glass keeping me from it! :lol:

I never thought i'd say this but...is it monday yet??? :anxious:

Sounds like a "You-know-you're-a-pin-addict-when...." moment to me! :lol:

:lol: I never thought pin trading/collecting could be so addicting! I guess this would also be considered my first big pin purchase too, so excited! I'm already planning a trip this week to Michael's to find a frame.

On a side note: IT'S TUESDAY! :chip:

(of course now I have to wait for my boyfriend to wake up, get his mail, and hopefully I can convince him to drive the pin 30 minutes to me LOL) Addicted? To pins? Never :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back