• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm on a Treasure Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a Treasure Hunt!
I actually got it from an online trade. I just happened to have pins they wanted in exchange. :3

My Jafar is also a spare, for the record. ;P

And I'm still laughing over the Spongebob Meme. XD

But seriously, this is your chance! It takes a village!

Okay but you're trying to get Megara and you should hang onto that.

Word! These awesome folks wouldn't offer if they didn't want you to have the pins! We are a community that looks after each other.

Pin trading is a group sport for sure!!!!

So, putting this out there, too. If he picks a trade with the Pooh cutie, and if you are ok trading the PODM for the Pooh, then feel free to use Erin's Pooh instead of mine, as she would be trading for a major want and I would just be trading you for other traders.

So casual... so effortless... such a beautiful, talented, brilliant, powerful, musk ox

Sounds good to me!! We can work something out once the (pixie) dust settles.

Last edited:
PM me the user also... let me see what I can come up with.

Okay everyone. I think we have something here.

I have until next Friday to submit an offer, so I'm going to make a final decision on Wednesday to allow time to all those kind souls who are helping out to make sure they're okay with this and to do a bit more research on this decision. (I have a tendency to jump into things headfirst.)

Y'all are seriously the greatest. More updates to come.

Now I REALLY need to start working on this term paper...

Last edited:
Please PM the pinpics ID & if I have anything they want we'll figure out a way to make it work!

Yes, will work out a trade with you.

In other news, I think that I have officially changed my "books" stance to "princesses/heroines reading books" so that the PODM no longer fits in my collection B) It also narrows down the ISO list considerably.

I don’t have any of his wants, but you are still welcome to use either of my pins if you like. I’m sure we’ll work out a trade if they are of use to you. I’ll pm some details about them tomorrow.

For Offer #4: I am trying to read this trader to figure out which DT would be most desirable. The trader seems to like adventure pins (Indiana Jones is all over his wants), but there are a few Aladdin pins (but not sure if that is just the traders focus on PODH.) Question, which dark tale would be the first choice for someone liking adventure... would the best fit be Aladdin, so Jafar DT. Any other thoughts from anyone? Not sure if Yzma, Ursula or Lady Tremaine would be more likely to move this trade forward.

It sounds like everyone has got you covered by now (sorry I didn't see this thread earlier!!) but please PM me their PinPics info just in case I have something else to contribute! You never know. I'd love to be able to help.

My impression from speaking with them is more that they're looking for an equal trader (and have limited it down to those more popular series) than something for their collections or personal preferences. But it's certainly worth some thought! But I think that since the other PODM with it is tailored to their collection, that the character of the other higher-end trader will not be as significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.