• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

im so happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so happy

daxsmith

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
im really happy ive just won the set of 12 tester pins from the uk stores in 2008.i got them for a bargain price.
ive found it so hard to find squirt,snow white,tink and lightning mcqueen(the ones in my signiture).i cant wait for them to arrive.
this takes me down to just needin the puffle set to own every uk pin produced since 2008.
its been very hard to get to this stage as there are no stores close to me.
i will post pictures once they arrive of my full uk collection
i will move my attention to tryin to get some of the uk cast pins,wish me luck

Way to go! We understand the frustration, and know the excitement when you get closer to completing a series. >^..^<

the pins arrived today.i will post picks when iv sorted them.

ive also just updated my traders with some of the 2008 pins if anyone wants to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back