• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**IMAGE HEAVY** My Tinker Bell Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**IMAGE HEAVY** My Tinker Bell Pins!

frozenlanterns

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have decided to show off my Tinker Bell pins! I'd love to hear what everyone has to say about my expanding collection! I've left out my year pins, holiday pins, and passholder pins. Thanks! Sorry for the poor image quality...

Anyone care to tell my why this won't work??

Last edited:
Oh. That is my mistake. I was just trying to attach them from my Pictures file on my computer. That stinks. I'm not permitted to put my pictures on the internet.

Oh. That is my mistake. I was just trying to attach them from my Pictures file on my computer. That stinks. I'm not permitted to put my pictures on the internet.

Tinypic isn't reaaly putting them up for public viewing. You just upload them one at a time and then copy the pics from there :) It's really easy

I really wish I could post them. Is there a way to give a moderator or correspondent a suggestion or something? I want to request a feature that allows you to post pictures directly from files on your computer. I could always just list the Pinpics numbers, but that would take forever because I have over 300 Tink pins.

I WANT SO BADLY TO SEE YOUR PINS OMG

NO ONE EVER POSTS THEIR TINKER BELL COLLECTIONS !!!
(I'd love to be emailed the pics, even ?)

hi there ,if you are interested i have finally finished listing my husband's of tinkerbell collection on pinpics
it has taken over 10 years to collect them all and he is quite proud of them !!!
they are mixed in with mine and my daughters collection though xx

hi there ,if you are interested i have finally finished listing my husband's of tinkerbell collection on pinpics
it has taken over 10 years to collect them all and he is quite proud of them !!!
they are mixed in with mine and my daughters collection though xx

Ugh! Now I am not as proud of my collection. Then again you've been collecting for 10 years and I've ben collecting for about 8 so that makes me feel a bit better. lol I feel so pitiful. You have a bunch that are on my want list. Do you have a favorite in your collection?
My favorites from my collection are #474724, #51265, and #30974. I love them SOOOO much! They are my prized pins!

Wow tbell, You have a great collection! You have a few of my grails (16450, 36548, 67817)! Do you have a favorite(s)?

Last edited:
Wow tbell, You have a great collection! You have a few of my grails (16450, 36548, 67817)! Do you have a favorite(s)?
Hi LumpyLover, you can see my wants on pinpics. I can't seem to figureout how to add my file with grails on to my signature. Do you have a pinpics ID?

Hi LumpyLover, you can see my wants on pinpics. I can't seem to figureout how to add my file with grails on to my signature. Do you have a pinpics ID?

Unfortunately, no, I don't have a pinpics ID, but I plan on getting one soon enough. I checked out your wants,and I have a few of them, but the only one I would trade would be 56879 because I have a duplicate. Also, I don't plan on trading/buying on DPF yet. The whole concept of it is too new for me.

Also, you should ask Disxar about a grail signature. She's working on mine, and she's done a lot of others, too. I recommend looking at the thread "Disney Signatures" in Disney Chat.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, no, I don't have a pinpics ID, but I plan on getting one soon enough. I checked out your wants,and I have a few of them, but the only one I would trade would be 56879 because I have a duplicate. Also, I don't plan on trading/buying on DPF yet. The whole concept of it is too new for me.

Also, you should ask Disxar about a grail signature. She's working on mine, and she's done a lot of others, too. I recommend looking at the thread "Disney Signatures" in Disney Chat.
thank you very much for the tip. I will ask her as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back