• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE INVOICES SENT - Disney After Dark Pin Pickups

FOR SALE INVOICES SENT - Disney After Dark Pin Pickups
LOL. Tain't easy. And this is the least challenging part! Cooridnating the RSP and billing and shipping...oh my! Now I know why @MerlinEmrys stopped doing this.
You are correct sir, hahah! But I salute you for. Taking up the mantle, hahah! Doing the lord's work.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi,

I would like to change my request for item #31 to a full set for that item please instead of the 2 individual pins.

Thank you!

Reactions: Ajk
If something opens up for Mickey and Basil from the Iconic Movie Set #2, I'm happy to take them.

Hey Merlin - I put in a request for the whole Iconic Movie set on Mickey Mouse Rules’ pick up list. If we don’t get lucky on AJK’s list, but I am able to get the whole set through Mickey Rules’ RSP, I would be happy to split with you. Fingers crossed - one way or another!

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

Fingers crossed all around!

I don't see my name down for Mickey on Item #31. I asked n 7/18 (post #45) & on 7/20 AJK said the list was updated but my name isn't there.

I don't see my name down for Mickey on Item #31. I asked n 7/18 (post #45) & on 7/20 AJK said the list was updated but my name isn't there.
Thanks for pointing that out. I've adjusted it.

We got the RSP details and they are limiting mystery boxes to 5 so I adjusted the lists to reflect that. But don't panic! They often increase the number after they see how many people want. Plus I am not factoring in my "helpers".

Oooh, this is a fantastic thread! Would love to take part and I’m aware it’s best efforts and nothing guaranteed! Better than no help at all . I know I’m at the tail of the line as welll.

13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 24, 36, 37 x 4, 38 x 4, 39 a complete castle puzzle.

Just to be clear on #39, I might not be able to trade duplicates to get the full castle (although I usually do well on the trading). Do you still want six boxes even though it might not end up being the complete puzzle?

Last edited:
Wow, lots of great looking pins!

I know I am in the lanterne rouge role here, but I would be interested in any or all four Castle Takeover pins (24, 25, 26, 27), the Disney After Dark Jumbo (28), the 4 pin Villainous Windows set (32), and as many Castle Puzzle Mystery Boxes you can get up to 8 (39).

Thanks!

Just want to make sure you know the Castle Puzzle set is 6 pins. Still want 8 boxes?

Just to be clear on #39, I might not be able to trade duplicates to get the full castle (although I usually do well on the trading). Do you still want six boxes even though it might not end up being the complete puzzle?
Please! And no worries if you can't complete the set with the 6 boxes! Thank you!!!

Could I be on the list for these ones?
Item #1 – Villain Spotlight Hades LE 750 $39
Item #30 – Iconic Movie Moments #1 Set LE 300 full set or 4d- Tangled