• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Irish Zap!

ZAPPED! Irish Zap!

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Yesterday, I checked my mail and found a note for a package that had been left for me at the post office. I was really confused, because I only have one package from Ebay coming, and something else I know is coming but I didn't think either would require a signature. There was a tracking number on the form, and when I plugged it in I was even more confused because it originated from Dublin!

I picked it up today, and it was marked Zap! Inside, was this beautiful pin

Thank you so much Michael (Mr.Balloonatic)! This is a most wonderful surprise!

What an awesome ZAP! Congrats! I'll be flying to Ireland this June for my honeymoon. :)

Congrats! I got this pin as well as a zap from Mr. Balloonatic as well. :) My first zap here on DPF. ^.^ Was super excited. Thank you!

Back