• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is my feedback showing?

Is my feedback showing?

maxtrexmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I can see everyone else's but not mine. Someone I was going to trade with mentioned me not having feedback but I do. :sad:

ETA: Of course when I post this question it shows up again. :facepalm: I swear it wasn't there before. Anyway please trade with me guys... I have good feedback and my mom thinks I'm cool. Thanks.

Last edited:
I noticed that when you first post, it doesn't show up but when you come back to that post, it will show up. Weird

Exactly! It's a weird thing that you can't see your own when you first post, but if you leave the thread...and then come back in...it's magically there! Guess they just don't want us to have a big head about our Feedback Score! :)

Back