• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this on PinPics?

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
My father (whom is a cast member) came home today with this set. It's a CM only set (I believe, I think, correct me if I'm wrong) and I was curious to know if anyone had seen it on PP at all? It's brand new, sealed in it's package.

Sorry for the pictures, I lost my actual camera (hoping boyfriend will buy me the DSLR I want)! Had to resort (no pun intended) to using the crappy phone on my camera.

It's the layout of the Magic Kingdom resort area including the Fort Wilderness area. 5 pins came attached to the artwork.

52eedbc8.jpg

ooooh, put that on my wants too. Goodness gracious!

I think it was just released to the CastMember recently...

Vicki

Oh, just called my Mom. This set was something that was given to CMs, not something you had to buy. It's really cool.

Wow!!!! That is neat!!!

Actually I think that is pretty nice of Disney to do!
Congrats to you both, well at least your parents. lolol

Vicki

Wow!!!! That is neat!!!

Actually I think that is pretty nice of Disney to do!
Congrats to you both, well at least your parents. lolol

Vicki

Yeah, considering Disney doesn't give out ice in the winter, lol.
He came in and handed it to me, all excited. It was so cute, LOL.
You guys should see it in person, so much better looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back