• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO 2021 EPCOT Food & Wine pin - Remy

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ISO 2021 EPCOT Food & Wine pin - Remy

btowndude

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I'm looking for the recently-released Remy pin and ornament from the 2021 Food & Wine Festival. I won't be attending the festival until the final week and afraid most items will be gone.

I’m headed over to Epcot on Saturday if you still need a pick for these.
Hello,
Thank you for the offer! Yes, I am still looking for a buyer to get the Remy pin (19.99) and the Remy ornament (22.99). I'm also looking for the red Remy tee shirt (XXL - 29.99) if you feel like carting that much "around the world." I can prepay the costs via PayPal and postpay S&H to Cali. Thanks again for the offer. Mike Leong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back