• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! It's a Double Whammy! Two Amazing Zaps in One Day?!

ZAPPED! It's a Double Whammy! Two Amazing Zaps in One Day?!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
AGAIN?!

You people are too kind!! I can't keep opening all of these mystery packages with a clean conscience!!

I was zapped TWICE today, from two separate people! Two amazing pins!!

I had conducted a trade with teddy_ruxpin for the Ariel and her Sisters pin, and she zapped me with this awesome Cast Member pin! Being a CM myself, it really put a smile on my face! Thank you so much Sabrina!!! I love it to pieces! Does anyone have the pinpics ID # by chance? I can't seem to locate it!

And then, I received the adorable Stitch PTD pin from Rasputin!! I had been upset over not being able to acquire it, for being a poor college student has its downsides! It was so kind of Rasputin to zap me with a pin I had been wanting so badly!! Thank you so very much!

431406_495016947215052_1297593215_n.jpg

tumblr_mebkgwDInm1rm15u4o1_500.gif

King Candy and I both say, "THANK YOU!!!"

Words really cannot accurately describe the feeling of love I get when I see how kind everyone can be here. It is just like...magic!!

Back