• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HiddenMickeys

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It finally happened! After a year of searching for it, missing out, and all manner of other annoying situations concerning this baby, I finally have my number 1 holiest of holies Si and Am grail

29888: Disney Catalog & JDS - Cats Framed Pin Set - Lady and the Tramp, Si/Am

DB05A0DB-5B42-4B3C-8BAE-A25F72E38227-2648-00000325E532869C_zps0bcb1d11.jpg

This is how my Si and Am page looks now (it's sharing space with Lucifer and Jock right now so all my favorite Disney animals stay together :) )

7AC0BBF1-A016-4D63-ABA0-61D5B9184ABF-2648-00000325F12CA2F7_zpsc7008654.jpg

Thank you so so so much to everyone who was keeping an eye out for it for me. I can't tell you all how much I appreciate the help and the extra sets of eyes :) I WILL be continuing to keep my own eyes peeled for any of the pins that you all mentioned to me as well. We will find your grails too and make sure they find their way home to you.

Yay congrats on getting your ultimate grail!!

Now. To decide what the next ultimate grail is going to be :)

I love the Disney auctions pin in the collection shown. Looks really cool!!

Thanks all! I cannot tell you how happy and relieved I am to finally have this baby. Omg, so happy! I put the pin in my pin book so I could take a picture of it with my other Si and Am pins, but almost as soon as I was done I had to take it out and set it on my desk so I could keep looking at it. Yes, I'm a big nerd! :/

Yay congrats on getting your ultimate grail!!

Now. To decide what the next ultimate grail is going to be :)

Thanks!! Yeah, I'm not sure which pin I'm going to really gun for now. There are quite a few that I would give a kidney for but several of them are worse to find than this one. I may just try and pick up some easier wants for now before easing back into a full-throttle grail hunt. It kinda takes a lot out of you to be so excited and anxious and focused on one pin for a while, so I guess I'll take a little break and enjoy this baby and just cruise for a bit :)

I love it!!! I just started collecting those two crazy kitties! I think they are great! impressive collection I love the bird cage pin, that one is my favorite, they make me smile! congrats on getting your grail that pin is great!

Congrats!! How awesome you found your HG!! One suggestion...hang on to those kidneys of yours....PLEASE!!

Hahaha! Yeah, I'm keeping them for now. I suspect I'll probably need them both for some of the pins in my siggy! :)

Even the pin looks happy to be in your posession. Congratulations!

I hope so! Hopefully my own kitties will keep it company and make it feel welcome...wow, did I really say that? Scary! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back