• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! It's never too late to put on Christmas Jammies!!

ZAPPED! It's never too late to put on Christmas Jammies!!

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
So my wife, who doesn't collect pins, actually found a set that she liked, the Christmas Jammies, and has been trying to collect this set ever since she discovered it. To support my wife's new found foray into pin collecting, albeit minimally, I have been trying to obtain all of them for her but alas, over the years, they have become quite difficult to find and I have been sadly one short for quite some time, the Donald jammies.

Imagine my surprise when the most recent iteration of @mybabykelly's amazing pin games had several jammies but not the Donald. I reached out to him about it and he immediately looked everywhere for the Donald pin. Not only did he find it, but he said that he was going to include it as a bonus gift in the game!! But the game didn't fill up :(

All hope was seemingly lost until the incredible @mybabykelly zapped me the pin anyway!!

My wife was sooooo happy when it came. Although she was half asleep from taking care of the baby, she instantly got excited and made sure to put it with the rest of her small collection that she keeps by her nightstand, which consists of the big feet hidden mickeys and a few Charlotte pins. Anyway, thank you so so so much, Mike, for putting that smile on my wife's face and keeping the dream alive that she'll one day join me as a pin collector. I could hope!

rEz9eSU.jpg

1Z8ePv2.jpg

VlDZ3Ed.jpg

ZcxHewZ.jpg

So my wife, who doesn't collect pins, actually found a set that she liked, the Christmas Jammies, and has been trying to collect this set ever since she discovered it. To support my wife's new found foray into pin collecting, albeit minimally, I have been trying to obtain all of them for her but alas, over the years, they have become quite difficult to find and I have been sadly one short for quite some time, the Donald jammies.

Imagine my surprise when the most recent iteration of @mybabykelly's amazing pin games had several jammies but not the Donald. I reached out to him about it and he immediately looked everywhere for the Donald pin. Not only did he find it, but he said that he was going to include it as a bonus gift in the game!! But the game didn't fill up :(

All hope was seemingly lost until the incredible @mybabykelly zapped me the pin anyway!!

My wife was sooooo happy when it came. Although she was half asleep from taking care of the baby, she instantly got excited and made sure to put it with the rest of her small collection that she keeps by her nightstand, which consists of the big feet hidden mickeys and a few Charlotte pins. Anyway, thank you so so so much, Mike, for putting that smile on my wife's face and keeping the dream alive that she'll one day join me as a pin collector. I could hope!

rEz9eSU.jpg

1Z8ePv2.jpg

VlDZ3Ed.jpg

ZcxHewZ.jpg
Yayyy so glad it got there safely! After being zapped TWO Pluto Jammies last year (shoutout @TheMickeyMouseRules and @Shelterkat for making my Christmas!) I knew I had to pay it forward to an amazing member ;) This set is by far the coziest set out there. I have one Pluto on my cork board for safekeeping and the other that I get to wear proudly on my lanyard. I hope you get to enjoy them now too!!!

Back