• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: It's Pascal Time!! - Pin 80882: DSF - Tangled - Pascal - Ends Wednesday 7/18 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: It's Pascal Time!! - Pin 80882: DSF - Tangled - Pascal - Ends Wednesday 7/18 8pm
Leaderboard is the same

Catburger is hanging on by a shiny strand of Rapunzel's hair!

Changing my bid to give it a shot with this set.

pin49295
Pin 49295: DSF - Ariel and Friends Boxed 5 Pin Set (Surprise Release)

Let's see if this pushes me up above and this is my final bid (four pins):

Pin 50131: WDW - A Precious Weekend - A World of My Own 2006 - Cinderella
Pin 29171: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent Dragon and Prince Phillip
Pin 34681: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - So Long Nana (Spinner)
Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the
Beast

Giving it a second try:
Pin 29420: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Belle
Name

Pin 90647: Disney Store Europe: Aladdin & Jasmine 'Do
You Trust Me?'
and I know you took a shining to these big boys...

Pin 39868: DG - Lady and the Tramp Tony's Restaurant
Jumbo Framed Set (Tony)

Pin 39866: DG - Lady and the Tramp Tony's Restaurant
Jumbo Framed Set (Joe)

Can you add my original bid to laz's? And also adding this pin (very minor light scratch on the balcony, I purchased it this way) :

Pin 28968: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Brave Tailor

OMG! You guys are.....I am freaking out here! How the heck am I supposed to call this one....I need to think about this.....Catburger offered one of my most wanted and that is screaming my name....but....but....but....Team Laz is putting up a tremendous fight...along with everyone else! I was not prepared for this! I need advice from my other half haha! Will update later this afternoon....probably around 6ish after I can talk things out with my husband...wow...just wow...

Oh man! Wow! Team Laz vs. Catburger! Lisa has a tough decision! .. :anxious:....In that case we will add 1 last pin. This too shall be our final offer. Aside from your most wanted, and the 2 other pins, We will bid

pin26680th72
DIsney Auctions P.I.N.S - How to draw Blue ( Ariel )

Goodluck everyone! Can't wait for the decision.

Bob & Cat

Hi Lisa! Heres our Bid! Lets start with one of your "Most Wanted" :wiggle:

pin47334th72
Disney Auctions "Wishing" Tinkerbell LE 100

pin77182th72
Disney Shopping "Stitch in Time" Cave man LE 135

pin90857th72
Disney Soda Fountain "Surprise Pin" Fathers Day LE 150

Oh my gosh!! Do you guys even realize what all you have bid!!! Maybe put it into one post and look at it! I don't want anyone to think I am a shark here! I am feeling guilty! I never EVER expected anything like this and as exciting as it is it makes me feel a little like Pascal looks! Make sense???

Last edited:
I know what's in there :) laz is just such an amazing friend that if I can help him out, I'm happy!

And you're definitely not a shark, we're all just a little mad here :lol:

I am Floored by the generosity <3 Seriously <3 You guys are amazing! Even if we don't win (Esp. since others are offering Lisa's Grail Pins) I honestly Thank You Guys from the bottom of My Heart for doing this for me <3 <3 <3 It will not be forgotten <3 <3 <3

<3 Laz :)

:hug:
<3 You Guys really are like Family! <3

Last edited:
Looks like Team Laz is:

Pin 87968: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Naveen as Frog
Pin 89905: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 pin - Aladdin's Lamp

Pin 20747: WDW - 25th Anniversary Framed Set (Genie)
Pin 16457: DCL - Rescue Captain Mickey Pin Event - Peter Pan Pins #2 (Tink Gets Trapped)
Pin 28968: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Brave Tailor)

Pin 33375: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch with Old Lady & Quote

I'll give it a shot:)

Here's my bid:

[pinpics]33304[/pinpics]Pin 33304: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch as Goon
[pinpics]35271[/pinpics]Pin 35271: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel and Seahorse
[pinpics]89883[/pinpics]Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the Beast

It will be hard to compete with team Laz and catburger, but I'll give it a shot:anxious:

Ok, I'll add one of your most wanted and a cute captain hook that happens to be an AP

[pinpics]40995[/pinpics]Pin 40995: Disney Auctions - Back to School Series ( Tinker Bell and Wendy Darling )
and
[pinpics]26037[/pinpics]Pin 26037: DLR - Happy Bosses Day 2003 (Captain Hook)

so my new bid is

[pinpics]33304[/pinpics]Pin 33304: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch as Goon
[pinpics]35271[/pinpics]Pin 35271: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel and Seahorse
[pinpics]89883[/pinpics]Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the Beast
[pinpics]40995[/pinpics]Pin 40995: Disney Auctions - Back to School Series ( Tinker Bell and Wendy Darling )
[pinpics]26037[/pinpics]Pin 26037: DLR - Happy Bosses Day 2003 (Captain Hook)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back