• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: It's Pascal Time!! - Pin 80882: DSF - Tangled - Pascal - Ends Wednesday 7/18 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: It's Pascal Time!! - Pin 80882: DSF - Tangled - Pascal - Ends Wednesday 7/18 8pm
Leaderboard is the same

Catburger is hanging on by a shiny strand of Rapunzel's hair!

Changing my bid to give it a shot with this set.

Pin 49295: DSF - Ariel and Friends Boxed 5 Pin Set (Surprise Release)

Let's see if this pushes me up above and this is my final bid (four pins):

Pin 50131: WDW - A Precious Weekend - A World of My Own 2006 - Cinderella
Pin 29171: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent Dragon and Prince Phillip
Pin 34681: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - So Long Nana (Spinner)
Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the
Beast

Giving it a second try:
Pin 29420: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Belle
Name

Pin 90647: Disney Store Europe: Aladdin & Jasmine 'Do
You Trust Me?'
and I know you took a shining to these big boys...

Pin 39868: DG - Lady and the Tramp Tony's Restaurant
Jumbo Framed Set (Tony)

Pin 39866: DG - Lady and the Tramp Tony's Restaurant
Jumbo Framed Set (Joe)

Can you add my original bid to laz's? And also adding this pin (very minor light scratch on the balcony, I purchased it this way) :

Pin 28968: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Brave Tailor

OMG! You guys are.....I am freaking out here! How the heck am I supposed to call this one....I need to think about this.....Catburger offered one of my most wanted and that is screaming my name....but....but....but....Team Laz is putting up a tremendous fight...along with everyone else! I was not prepared for this! I need advice from my other half haha! Will update later this afternoon....probably around 6ish after I can talk things out with my husband...wow...just wow...

Oh man! Wow! Team Laz vs. Catburger! Lisa has a tough decision! .. :anxious:....In that case we will add 1 last pin. This too shall be our final offer. Aside from your most wanted, and the 2 other pins, We will bid

DIsney Auctions P.I.N.S - How to draw Blue ( Ariel )

Goodluck everyone! Can't wait for the decision.

Bob & Cat

Oh my gosh!! Do you guys even realize what all you have bid!!! Maybe put it into one post and look at it! I don't want anyone to think I am a shark here! I am feeling guilty! I never EVER expected anything like this and as exciting as it is it makes me feel a little like Pascal looks! Make sense???

Last edited:
I know what's in there laz is just such an amazing friend that if I can help him out, I'm happy!

And you're definitely not a shark, we're all just a little mad here :lol:

I am Floored by the generosity <3 Seriously <3 You guys are amazing! Even if we don't win (Esp. since others are offering Lisa's Grail Pins) I honestly Thank You Guys from the bottom of My Heart for doing this for me <3 <3 <3 It will not be forgotten <3 <3 <3

<3 Laz

:hug:
<3 You Guys really are like Family! <3

Last edited:
Can someone pretty please consolidate Team Laz bids? I will be taking a look at all of the bids with my husband when I get home from work. Will post a leaderboard around 6pm

Looks like Team Laz is:

Pin 87968: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Naveen as Frog
Pin 89905: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 pin - Aladdin's Lamp

Pin 20747: WDW - 25th Anniversary Framed Set (Genie)
Pin 16457: DCL - Rescue Captain Mickey Pin Event - Peter Pan Pins #2 (Tink Gets Trapped)
Pin 28968: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Brave Tailor)

Pin 33375: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch with Old Lady & Quote

It will be hard to compete with team Laz and catburger, but I'll give it a shot:anxious:

Ok, I'll add one of your most wanted and a cute captain hook that happens to be an AP

[pinpics]40995[/pinpics]Pin 40995: Disney Auctions - Back to School Series ( Tinker Bell and Wendy Darling )
and
[pinpics]26037[/pinpics]Pin 26037: DLR - Happy Bosses Day 2003 (Captain Hook)

so my new bid is

[pinpics]33304[/pinpics]Pin 33304: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch as Goon
[pinpics]35271[/pinpics]Pin 35271: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel and Seahorse
[pinpics]89883[/pinpics]Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the Beast
[pinpics]40995[/pinpics]Pin 40995: Disney Auctions - Back to School Series ( Tinker Bell and Wendy Darling )
[pinpics]26037[/pinpics]Pin 26037: DLR - Happy Bosses Day 2003 (Captain Hook)

Status
Not open for further replies.