• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Japan FROZEN PremierTickets and exlusive phone straps ....Ends Dec. 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bid

Pin 50259: DLRP - Halloween 2006 - Donald and Goofy as Captain Hook and Mr. Smee
Pin 30935: DLR - Cast Exclusive - Sports Leagues - 2 Pin Set
Pin 34965: DLR - Cast Exclusive - Seasons (Fall/Goofy)
Pin 76930: WDW - Trade City, USA - Disney Pin Celebration 2010 - Trade City Business District - (Hook, Hades, and Hearts - Insider Trading)

1)grapesoda .. I like the variety and love the Goofys
2) Rasputin...It's my goal to finish that set before the end of 2014
I keep thinking of changing around first place and second place...we shall see
3)Ozzie1988...I love the Goofy as Smee pin...oh and is that villain set up in the original box?
4)beckysaurus..the WDI pin is a great bid

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hope u had a wonderful day. Would someone please tell Florida to go back to being warm and that I'm headed that way. Ok just 13 hours left in this auction... Last minute bids anyone???

Adding to my bid, which will make my total as follows:

NEW:
pin 47675: DLR Pirates of the Caribbean:pirate with Pig
Pin 47674: DLR - Pirates of the Caribbean - Jack Sparrow in Barrel
plus choice of either
Pin 98535: DLR - Piece of Disneyland History 2013 - Evil Queen at Snow White's Scary Adventure attraction
Or
Pin 96265: DLR - Piece of Disney History 2013 - Toy Story Mania

plus previous bid of

Pin 52895: DLR - April Fool's Day 2007 - Goofy
Pin 92133: WDI - Characters Sorcerer's Hat - Goofy

Trying to get something from all different sections of your wants:
Pin 94024 WDI Buena Vista Street Characters - Goofy LE 200(on card/new in package)
Pin 89906 DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Captain Hook
Pin 89345 WDI Sorcerer hats Mystery pin collection Villains # 4 Scar (LE 250)
P:in 93204DLR - Disney California Adventures Paradise Pier Posters - Goofy's Sky School ONLY and

Pin 95060 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Cars- Mater and Pin 95058 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Cars- Ramone

Just gonna add a few cool pins to trade with:
[h=3]Pin 98694 DSF - Thanksgiving - Lilo & Stitch with a Wishbone
Pin 98695 DSF - Thanksgiving - Brave Triplets[/h]

1)grapesoda .. I like the variety and love the Goofys.....the new additions will keep u in the lead
2)beckysaurus... With the addition of one POH it moves u real close to the lead
3)Rasputin...It's my goal to finish that set before the end of 2014
I keep thinking of changing around first place and second place...we shall see
4)Ozzie1988...I love the Goofy as Smee pin...oh and is that villain set up in the original box?

And we have a winner. Grape soda with a batch of great pins. Pm me ur addy but just remember I can't send out until january 6th... Again I don't mind if u wait to send urs until after my wdw and DCL trip.

Thanks everyone for great bids... I wish I had more than one set

And we have a winner. Grape soda with a batch of great pins. Pm me ur addy but just remember I can't send out until january 6th... Again I don't mind if u wait to send urs until after my wdw and DCL trip.

Thanks everyone for great bids... I wish I had more than one set
We can wait until you get back--I'm working like a maniac anyhow! Thanks for such a rare oppurtunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back