• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Japan FROZEN PremierTickets and exlusive phone straps ....Ends Dec. 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Japan FROZEN PremierTickets and exlusive phone straps ....Ends Dec. 26th

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
OK I have had several people email me, PM me here and send me messages on Facebook asking for these Japan exclusive FROZEN straps. Well while visiting the Japan Disney Store today I was able to find them. In order to get them you had to purchase tickets for opening day of FROZEN.So considering I have no interest in seeing FROZEN until it's on DVD and will not go in March when it opens I will include the tickets as part of the auction. I decided to offer these in auction to be fair to all those who have inquired about them. This gives everyone a fair shot at owning these unique and limited items.You are bidding on 2 Japan exclusive and limited phone straps...one of ELSA and one of Anna. Also included (if you want) are two tickets for opening day of FROZEN in Japan. These tickets are usable if you happen to be in Japan on March 14th.THINGS LIKELY TO GET YOU TO THE TOP OF THE LEADERBOARDGoofy pins or Goofy items.Especially there is a peppermint scented Christmas decoration Vinyl Goofy I want.I also like Piece of History / attraction pins especially with charactersDisney Characters in Star Wars CostumesCool pins in general..I like Tiki, Cars, Little Green Toystory aliens... well heck if it's Disney I like itPlease also look at my wants my pinpics is finally up to date!**I also am starting a new collection of my favorite villains...Captain Hook and Scar**Things that will be at the bottom1. Princess pins - except maybe Jasmine or Mulan2. Hidden Mickeys although there are a few exceptions (Ferryboats or monorails)3. Stitch and Duffy pins**Just to let you know I am looking for quality or quantity ..I like for trading....I am REALLY hoping for the more elusive Goofy pins or other pins that meet my collection. ...GOOD LUCK and HAPPY BIDDING***Please don't offer scrappers***AUCTION ENDS THURSDAY DEC.26th at 9pm/Japan time.IMPORTANT********The winner will need to wait for me to mail until after I return from WDW and Disney Cruising...I'll return Jan.8th and can mail out on the 9th.***Also I have had a few bids in auctions past that haven't arrived so PLEASE make sure you will send your bid if you join in. I don't mind if you wait until I send before you send.

***Sorry all that got jumbled together when I posted it. Oh well...i don't have time to change it as I'm packing and getting ready fior my trip, but I think it can make sense.

YES WALLY!!!!!!

tumblr_my0ry59eGJ1qhtn3ko5_250.gif

tumblr_mr2wesMugK1rrseq9o1_500.gif

(except turn pie to Wally and the oven to the computer screen)

Ok I need these so bad for the girls! Unfortunatly I already traded all pin matches with you. Need go shopping! :D

These are too cute but my phone doesn't have a place for a strap! Darn it.

I put in a bid or two. I still you are a POTC collector and I decided to stop collecting that collection to save space.

you didnt mention hand made stuff, so i understand if this doesnt get anywhere but I had to try!
I bid 1 hand embroidered merit badge with backing card
and a a4 custom art piece.

LeadeerBoard

Let's get our first leaderboard up

1) Rasputin...It's my goal to finish that set before the end of 2014
2)Snoffsan...Yep that is the Goofy vinylmation that I was talking about
3)ElysionsPrincess...A very nice pin

**AgentofAnarchy...I do welcome bids with handmade items and crafts, but pins are my mine hopes...thanks for bidding though.

Are all Japanese movie tickets this awesome!? Because if they are I need to start paying more attention to what's in theaters in Japan and get me some tickets. (Collects movie ticket stubs.)

[h=3]Trying to get something from all different sections of your wants:
Pin 94024 WDI Buena Vista Street Characters - Goofy LE 200(on card/new in package)
Pin 89906 DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Captain Hook
Pin 89345 WDI Sorcerer hats Mystery pin collection Villains # 4 Scar (LE 250)
P:in 93204DLR - Disney California Adventures Paradise Pier Posters - Goofy's Sky School ONLY and[/h][h=3]Pin 95060 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Cars- Mater and Pin 95058 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Cars- Ramone[/h]

New leaderboard
1)grapesoda .. I like the variety and love the Goofys
2) Rasputin...It's my goal to finish that set before the end of 2014
3)Snoffsan...Yep that is the Goofy vinylmation that I was talking about
4)ElysionsPrincess...A very nice pin

Lol.... U can but my wife won't let me take that bid... Just 15 minutes before I read this she said I looked like I gained weight.... I haven't but I also haven't lost any... Then again she tells me I'm fat atleast once a day

3)Snoffsan...Yep that is the Goofy vinylmation that I was talking about
4)Wylliem...Moves onto the leaderboard with some Goofys

Change around of the leaderboard

3)beckysaurus..the WDI pin is a great bid
4)Wylliem...Moves onto the leaderboard with some Goofys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back