• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Jennisney ZAPPED!

ZAPPED! Jennisney ZAPPED!

chroll

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I got a very unexpected ZAP from the UK last week. I was totally confused until I found a sweet note from Jennisney inside... and WOW, she spoiled me with this ZAP. All ZAPs are a treat, but this was... well, my daughter assumed it was all for her.

She saw that Sulley coin purse and said "Mama, Sulley!" and I said, "I know, isnt he cute?" and she said "Mama... that's mine" and put out her little hand for it. my husband and I just laughed. we loved the pin and added it to her Dumbo pin board... and then... then, I opened the little MU package.

CHOCOLATE!! (and stickers!!) now, my husband and I like sweets as much as your average people, but my daughter is a chocolate-aholic. now, I was never lucky enough to have real chocolate from England until last year, so maybe feeding her great chocolate is what turned her into a chocolate-addict??

thank you so much, Jen! it was really sweet of you to send such a tastey and adorable zap!