• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica Rabbit Premium Format Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Rabbit Premium Format Photo
...huh? She has feet. Look at the full image above...she's standing on her tip-toes. You can see her heels behind her.

is the exclusive version priced differently? that's the one that comes with the penguin waiter, correct?

The penguin comes with both the Regular and Exclusive edition. Only the Exclusive edition comes with an art print, and they are both priced the same - which is odd since thats normally not the case.

swim2sea said:
But she has no feet!!!! That's my big deal with Sideshow Collectibles. They did all the stuff for Lord of the Rings along with Weta and none of their statues had feet. Why no feet???

Jessica's feet are Very small if you look at scenes in the movie. I think they wanted to be as accurate as they can, but yes she does in fact have feet. There is now a 360 view of her you can see on the Sideshow Collectibles website.

Just got the Jessica Premium Format Figure today, here is my review. It's a great figure !!

[video=youtube_share;POTbMpCfmdA]http://youtu.be/POTbMpCfmdA[/video]

I so so SO wish i could afford one of these, or find someone to do payments!!! I want this figure EXTREMELY bad!!! The best one I have seen thus far! Hope one day to be able to have her as part of my Jessica collection!!! :x: :x: I would give up pins for a year for this if that's what i had to do, lol!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back