• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica Rabbit Re-sale Must sell ASAP - Prices Lowered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Rabbit Re-sale Must sell ASAP - Prices Lowered

Mrsjessica

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have a few Jessica Rabbit pins i have to sell due to some unforseen events, so please let me know asap if you are interested

Pin 65341: DSF - Hollywood Grand Premiere - Roger and Jessica Rabbit $ 25
Pin 53737: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica in Antarctica (Jumbo Series) $70
Pin 52729: DLRP - Mystery Pack 3- 2 Pin Set - Jessica Rabbit Only $15
Pin 49034: DLRP - Jessica Rabbit - Mystery Release $20
Pin 41928: DisneyShopping.com - Personalized Pin (Jessica Rabbit Magazine Cover) $15
Pin 37799: Jessica with Flames (Artist Proof) $10

Full List as PinPics : Mrsjessica
Any questions, concerns, etc dont hesitate to PM ME!!!!

Last edited:
Also, please don't ask for people to up the price against someone else in PM. The price listed here needs to be the guaranteed selling price.

I got the same thing - wants a bidding war- I asked about Jessica Alice and was told later that someone had offered her $100...it was listed for $90.

Just to recap what everyone has been mentioning here so far:

As stated in the Sales Forum General rules:
- When posting a pin for sale, please state specific prices for your item(s), instead of asking buyers to make offers. Posts MUST contain a price.

Please refrain from encouraging bidding wars through PMs.

Complete rules and guidelines: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?40-Sales-Forum-General-Rules

Happy sales! :wavey:

she was removed due to a misunderstanding on my part and i have taken alice off of the sale list. Pins will now be sold at sale price. Sorry for the inconvience ( new member = misunderstanding. Sorry all! my mistake)

she was removed due to a misunderstanding on my part and i have taken alice off of the sale list. Pins will now be sold at sale price. Sorry for the inconvience ( new member = misunderstanding. Sorry all! my mistake)

We have all made mistakes when it comes to pin trading/selling :p Nice jess pins :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back