• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Joey Chou Disney Parks Pins and Mystery Sets

SOLD! Joey Chou Disney Parks Pins and Mystery Sets

disneykins

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hi all,
I am looking for the two recent train & teacup Joey Chou Disney Parks Pin and the Mystery Pins as well. Are they still available at the Parks? I am interested if anyone is doing pickups, plmk.

Thanks as always.

When we were at Disney Springs on April 3rd, the train and teacup were readily available. Not sure about the Mystery boxes, but they could have been. There were SO MANY mystery boxes that it would have been easy to miss them. The two on-the-card pins are really super nice!

When we were at Disney Springs on April 3rd, the train and teacup were readily available. Not sure about the Mystery boxes, but they could have been. There were SO MANY mystery boxes that it would have been easy to miss them. The two on-the-card pins are really super nice!
Thank you for the update!

The two pins were on ShopDisney a few days ago, but I'm seeing that they are not right now. I'd keep watching! The Joey Chou stuff was just being put out at Disney Springs and the Resorts when we were there, so it is very new!

Back