• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! **JULY - DLR Pin Pick Ups At Cost

SOLD! **JULY - DLR Pin Pick Ups At Cost
Oh my gosh Connie, I am so absolutely devastated for you. Can’t even begin to imagine the hurt you are going through. Please take care of yourself. One day at a time. Praying for you and your family that the universe gives you strength and grace as you navigate the unfathomable.

Sending you virtual hugs….
b1869a89ad7680e017d0a6aa042c8138.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Connies_Hobby
Dear Connie,
For myself and I will also speak for other members of this forum we are truly sorry for your loss. Please do take as much time as you need to remember and be happy for the time you were to able to have your son. Create and keep your core memories of all of those happy, joyful, and proud moments you and your family had with him.

I wish and hope you and your family will continue to on with celebrating his life.

Take care!

Thank You all. Again, each and every comment above is uniquely special, Dear to my heart, and will be held close to it.

I think I'm going to CLOSE/END this thread. Honestly it didn't occur to me at the time that I should create a separate thread under a different heading.

There's still a couple of you that I agreed to do pickups for.

Next Wednesday is Disneyland's 69th anniversary. Hard to believe.

And I am HOPING to go on Tuesday, definitely Wednesday. God willing of course if final arrangement plans don't need my attention.

Back