• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

July DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
July DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping
I would like five of the hot air balloons please. Thank you sooooo much

Got you on the list!

Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Looking forward to the pins, esp the new bolt & rhino...

so as Rhino would say..

Speezard is awesome, Speezard is sooo awesome!

This actually made me laugh out loud ;)

I think this is awesome what you are doing for people. It's not a small favor- it's really a big time and money commitment! Not just at the park, but coming to and from and then shipping all the packages and then on top of that- folks might be unable to pay upfront! But this really helps a lot of people get the pins they enjoy at an an amazing cost- and takes power out of the hands of people who do charge a hefty finder's fee. You are amazing, and we appreciate you!!!
Thank you so much! It means a lot to hear that and it'll keep me going through the rough days haha :hs:
I would also like two packs of the nesting dolls please. Thanks again.
Got you down!

DAY 3.5 - SUCCESS

Decided to make another trip today to actually look for some of the OE pins. We ended up buying the last boxes of Hot Air Balloons we could find ... at probably the 10th store of looking! Luckily it was just enough for everybody who wanted them (and 1 for us, since we're trying to get Rapunzel only). We failed to get Rapunzel, however, so if anybody gets 2 please let us know ;)

I'll be PM'ing anybody who this completes orders for. Thanks!

YES those are the helmets! If I could get 2x each of those, the Alice booster, and 2X Matryoshka dolls I will be over the moon :) I thought I'd ask about the mystery pins - I'm fine with trading for them later! I just don't know about how releases work, is all. Thank you so much for doing this!!

I'd love Penny, Bolt, and Rhino ... including the basic standing Bolt that is always at the parks!

Still have not heard from bearcat or PinPuff regarding their pins. Does anybody know them?

Sending a PM :)

I did not receive a PM???

DAY 4 - SUCCESS

Some notes and updates:

Guardians of the Galaxy release has been moved to July 31st (next Thursday).
Lion King Open Edition pins have yet to be delivered to DLR and as such I have been unable to get any of these pins yet. I will continue to look for them.
I have gotten in touch with bearcat.
Still have not heard from PinPuff. Any help here would be appreciated!

If the Funny Business completes the orders for you, expect a PM from me. Thanks all!

DAY 5 - SUCCESS

Good news! On the final day of the month, the Lion King OE pins were finally available! That rounds out all July requests. You should be receiving a PM from me shortly.

Thanks! (closing the thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back