• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!

The pin karma came from my local pin community who volunteered there pins for you guys. I got half of these Princess pins for you DPF but understand that there is a great low key pin group in Socal whose sole purpose is to get pins out to the larger pin community who cannot access these DSF pins. Nothing wanted in return, they know who they are, and they quietly take no credit for their awesomeness. I simply call them the Pin Illuminati.

Haha this is so great! Love that there's a group doing this when a ton more are trying to sell pins back to the community at such high costs.

Final day folks, nobody panic!

tumblr_inline_mpbylrKgCy1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
The last and final Pin recipient is Avery.appleseed! Congrats to these DPF recipients and bear in mind folks that I have not met a single one of these random DPF members!

These recipients please PayPal via gift $23 to archerregalbuto@gmail.com if you are not in the United States please gift $30

All chosen recipients are on page # 1, Post # 1 If you were chosen you have to send me a PM after payment is made with your address so I can mail out the pins by this weekend otherwise all the pins will be up for grabs to other DPF members.

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners of these wonderful pins! I have managed to trade for only one of them so far but sooner or later I will get them! You ten folks are incredibly lucky! Thanks again to Angel and his team of "do gooders" for the opportunity to try of one of these!

Congratulations to all the lucky pinners :) I am eagerly awaiting for my PTD. Praying that my blind bag will hold the handsome king with awesome abs :lol:

The last and final Pin recipient is Avery.appleseed! Congrats to these DPF recipients and bear in mind folks that I have not met a single one of these random DPF members!

These recipients please PayPal via gift $23 to archerregalbuto@gmail.com if you are not in the United States please gift $30

All chosen recipients are on page # 1, Post # 1 If you were chosen you have to send me a PM after payment is made with your address so I can mail out the pins by this weekend otherwise all the pins will be up for grabs to other DPF members.

SHUT_UP_gif.gif

:eek:!!! I never win anything! I am so incredibly thankful and really excited to receive these pins! Thank you, merci beaucoup, muchisimas gracias, arigato gozaimasu, danke Angel (and the Pin Illuminati!) for this awesome opportunity.

Congratulations to all of the other winners, who I don't doubt are as happy as I am!

I just noticed I've got the Cinderella Storybook, lol. Great !!!! :) Just to show my excitement:
tumblr_n6wrr2VSb21qft1iio1_500.gif

I just made the payment and pm'd you, Thanks !

Back