• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!
I would LOVE to be on the list of hopefuls. You truly are an Angel :)

AHHHH soooo many members you're definitely going to help out with all of these requests, which is awesome of you! lol I know this might be a long shot but any chance you could just put me down for 2 PatF & the Jasmine pins? If not, that's totally fine. Hopefully the members that got first dibs gets them first :]

I know I'm late, but I'm interested in
1. Hinged tangled
2. Hinged enchanted
3. Belle with sheep

In that order, but if there's a pin no one else is going after, I'll take it!

Thanks for trying to help the community out, like most I would be interested in Rapunzel and Belle but I am probably way too low on the list to even be considered at this rate LOL

But nevertheless thank you for trying to help the community out as it is really kind of you to do so!

Stupid time difference making me this late, but I just have to say that this is so increadible nice of you! I would love to be put on the list of the hopeful ones too. I think all these pins are amazing but the ones I would like the most are the Belle with the sheeps and the princess dangle pin. But I would be happy to get to buy any of them really. These pins are all amazing!

I would love Belle please! But I think I might be too late ^_^!!

Thank you so much for doing this!!!!

Standing by still though hehe :)

Last edited:
Next time we are around there pinacoladas are on us ;)

Please add me to the mix for Tangled, Enchanted & Belle. These are the best looking pins I have seen in a long long time :)

I fear I'm too late, but I would be very interested in the Brave Hinged Book pin :)
If it doesn't work out still thanks for doing this!

Wow. So exciting. I'm ready to hear about the instructions. I'd be happy with any (except Cinderella), especially Belle, Rapunzel, and Enchanted.

Stupid time difference making me this late, but I just have to say that this is so increadible nice of you! I would love to be put on the list of the hopeful ones too. I think all these pins are amazing but the ones I would like the most are the Belle with the sheeps and the princess dangle pin. But I would be happy to get to buy any of them really. These pins are all amazing!
Seconding. You're great to help people out. No need to put me down as I'm probably too late too.

I'm interested in Enchanted, Rapunzel, and Belle books please. :) Thank you so much for doing this even if I am confused about how it works!

adding the hinged Tiana book to the list. The frogs are cute.

Last edited:
I am interested in hinged Tangled, PATF and Brave books in that order. I doubt I have a shot but it is worth a try. Thanks

Last edited:
I should have posted directly on the thread first, lol. So many people after these pins. My top 2 pins are 1. Tangled and 2. Enchanted. Thanks again for being so kind and offering to lend a helping hand. This is very nice and thoughtful of you ♥

Is there a location or distance requirement? It seems like those within driving distance asking for this are really being greedy. Sorry locals but you already have access to pins that the majority of us never do and taking those spots away from those that rarely if ever get ANY pins at cost is really selfish IMHO.

Is there a location or distance requirement? It seems like those within driving distance asking for this are really being greedy. Sorry locals but you already have access to pins that the majority of us never do and taking those spots away from those that rarely if ever get ANY pins at cost is really selfish IMHO.
:rolleyes:

Back