• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jungle Book Piece of Movie History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still taking orders Crystal? I thought I was going to be able to make it to the park at the end of the week, but doesnt look like thats going to happen & I dont want to miss out, I love these pins!

Thanks Crystal & good luck on your mission! Keeping my fingers crossed for Shere Khan, Bagheera, or Kaa. I always love seeing what scenes they end up putting out on these.

Hey guys - I got them all - it was the Bear Necessities scene! SO there were no villians. I tried to get one w bagerah but all the ones I found of him had his eyes closed. I am going to take the overwiew picture and get these mailed by the end of the week! Bear with me as I am working 6 days a week right now - thursday was my one day off!!!

Thanks Crystal! Bummer the Bagheera ones werent very good, but I'm just happy to get these pins & you always do a great job of picking out scenes. Cant wait to see the pic of the big haul & thanks again for doing this for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back