• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jungle Book Piece of Movie History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jungle Book Piece of Movie History

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
pin83709

As you all know Jungle Book will be the pin for May!

So I am starting the list! Who wants one?? (PLEASE POST HERE)

As always I will do my very best to pick out the best scenes - I have No idea what scene this one will be but if there is a particular character you would like please post it here. :0)

anastasia - 2
broncobilly83 - 2
Merryweather - 1
Huertajv - 2
smiele23 - 1
Donna - 1
wmcdow - 2
swim2sea - 1
Tabbikat2219 - 1
Niknaxx - 2
impeyan - 1
Sayshelen - 1
Dumbolover21 - 1
Jeffluvsstitch - 1
curiouslittleoyster - 1
WerSiamese - ?
Tinker - ?

Last edited:
I'd love two please. I particularly like Baloo and Kaa (espeically when he's hypnotizing Mowgli)! Baloo dancing would also be great.

thanks for doing this again. I can't wait to get my Alice pins. I really appreciate it! :)

Last edited:
Oooh, please put me down for two. :)

Would love Baloo & King Louis dancing if available but will be happy with what you can find. :)

Thank you!

Vicki

One for me please:) I'm with Vicki, I'd like one with Baloo and Louie if you find that. Thank you!

Last edited:
I would love one. Thank you so much for doing this again :0) I can't wait to see my Alice pin.

I'll take 2! Bagheera and/or the birds! If you can't find these, any scene will be fine :) When will you accept payment?

Hey guys!!! Ok list has been started - I will send invoice later this week - I need to get some answers from paypal about fees and such so as soon as I figure it all out I will let ya know! Payments might have to be sent as gifts but we will see!

yeah paypal sent me a letter saying that the personal is for my friends and family to send me money so I am trying to tell them that you guys are my friends and technically my "pin family"!!! lol . . . so we will see what they say.

Last edited:
Hi Crystal, I will definitely take one, but I may want two, I will let you know for sure in the next day or two. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back