• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Just Making Sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Making Sure...

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have gotten a few messages, and I reply, but never hear anything back!?!? They are just social messages, so not like a trade no longer of interest. However, I have to do all this forum business from my phone, so I just want to make sure my messages are making it to people??? Normally I get at least a message a day, and have not had anything in a few days??? Waiting for certain replies, lol!

I was wondering something similar to this recently; it wasn't from you but I'm not sure if a PM was sent to me or not, if so I didn't receive it. I usually reply to all PMs unless its a definite closing the conversation message. Its fine though; I was just curious whether or not one was sent is all. :)

But I am receiving PMs now so I'm unsure.

Last edited:
I think I have problems too :/

I reply to messages that are pm'd to me on my iPhone but then I never hear back :(

Or could be no one wants to reply to me after that lol. Not that I'm not used to that...story of my life!

I was wondering something similar to this recently; it wasn't from you but I'm not sure if a PM was sent to me or not, if so I didn't receive it. I usually reply to all PMs unless its a definite closing the conversation message. Its fine though; I was just curious whether or not one was sent is all. :)

But I am receiving PMs now so I'm unsure.

That's so strange, but you said not from me right? I am the same way, I reply to everything! LOL! I hate to think people would think I didn't reply! These "smartphone" are kinda stupid, lol!!!

I think I have problems too :/

I reply to messages that are pm'd to me on my iPhone but then I never hear back :(

Or could be no one wants to reply to me after that lol. Not that I'm not used to that...story of my life!

Ya, I think it is some error either with the net or using a phone to do this stuff!?!? I get the same thing, I will reply and never hear anything back, and then I asked one time if someone received my reply, and the hadn't!!! Thats how I figured it out, but I don't get why??? Irritating really, ha ha! :) I know I would talk to you, so I don't think its that people don't want to do that!!!

That's so strange, but you said not from me right? I am the same way, I reply to everything! LOL! I hate to think people would think I didn't reply! These "smartphone" are kinda stupid, lol!!!

lol XD I don't send messages from a phone I just meant in general on the internet but still... same kinda effect. It was still relevant! I think... o_O Hehe. And yep I often reply to most messages; even if I'm not interested in a trade I send a message explaining why. :)

lol XD I don't send messages from a phone I just meant in general on the internet but still... same kinda effect. It was still relevant! I think... o_O Hehe. And yep I often reply to most messages; even if I'm not interested in a trade I send a message explaining why. :)

Definitely relevant, technological error either way! What joy!!! LOL! Ya, I haven't had any trade offers really since I only have one trader, lmao, but I would at least explain my decision if it was a no!

Ya, I think it is some error either with the net or using a phone to do this stuff!?!? I get the same thing, I will reply and never hear anything back, and then I asked one time if someone received my reply, and the hadn't!!! Thats how I figured it out, but I don't get why??? Irritating really, ha ha! :) I know I would talk to you, so I don't think its that people don't want to do that!!!

Aww thanks :)
Yeah it must be something to do with the phones, ive checked my "sent" folder and it says it was sent...but I guess it must get lost in the airwaves!
Technology eh?

Aww thanks :)
Yeah it must be something to do with the phones, ive checked my "sent" folder and it says it was sent...but I guess it must get lost in the airwaves!
Technology eh?

Right, it can be such joy!!! And then, at least for me, I forget what I wrote! I wonder what happens to all the lost electroic messages out there on the web, lol! One person gets bombarded with millions of lost emails and mesaages, ha ha! I had to write one message like 5 times last night, ugh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back