• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Just moved from PinPic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just moved from PinPic
oh wow, GA I use to live in Chattanooga, TN. There is no way I would have had a disney pass when I lived in TN. To far! Glad you can make it to dland and trade though, it's always fun to make a little get away. I"m sure if I had tried to get to dland in FL from TN, it would have been some odd 8 hour trip.

Welcome to the pin forum. =)

Hey all,
This is Ken (kjmj2001), I am sure I know some of you from PinPic. I just got too fed up with the new format so I though I would give this a try. I live in Savannah, GA and have been trading for almost 2 years now. I almost exclusively collect Stitch (and Lilo and friends etc) but there are a few select other items I look for. I love to trade in person now that I can get to WDW in 5 hours flat. (Plus my in-laws live in Winter Haven FL now) I also do trade via mail, but not as much as I would like due to shipping costs.

Love to get to know you all soon!

Ahh, I had to leave too, for that same reason... it really was just not worth it... plus, it's much nicer here. I feel like I can actually "get to know" the people I'm trading with, instead of some random match up. Anyway, welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back