• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Just moved from PinPic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just moved from PinPic

Kjmj2001

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all,
This is Ken (kjmj2001), I am sure I know some of you from PinPic. I just got too fed up with the new format so I though I would give this a try. I live in Savannah, GA and have been trading for almost 2 years now. I almost exclusively collect Stitch (and Lilo and friends etc) but there are a few select other items I look for. I love to trade in person now that I can get to WDW in 5 hours flat. (Plus my in-laws live in Winter Haven FL now) I also do trade via mail, but not as much as I would like due to shipping costs.

Love to get to know you all soon!

Welcome to DPF!!

And wow, I just visited the PP forums to see if it was active... it's dead there... crazy!

Last edited:
Thank you DPF!! Everyone is being very welcoming and kind. I hope to settle in here nicely. Fair warning though, I'm a smart mouth who talks too much so you might be sorry you made me feel at home.:naughty:

I hope to get to know everyone soon!

Hello and welcome to the Forum. I don't make it to the parks very often, so the majority of my trades are made through the mail as well. I wish you luck with your collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back