• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Keeper pin haul. :) img. Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so in love with that peter pan concept art alligator pin! One of my odd grails! :) great beautiful pins!
Thanks. I've been trying to finish the set of concept art pins.... Slow and steady work. I have my four favorites... Peter holding Wendy, the Indian chief, the mermaid, and tick tock. Have a pending trade for tinkerbell from that set!!!

Thanks. I've been trying to finish the set of concept art pins.... Slow and steady work. I have my four favorites... Peter holding Wendy, the Indian chief, the mermaid, and tick tock. Have a pending trade for tinkerbell from that set!!!

The crocodile and the mermaid are my favorites, been casually after them for a few years. I live that the rink one has brown hair though! I think I would have preferred a brunette fairy haha

Wow--beautiful pins! I love the red Pascal scene. I've never seen the Peter Pan alligator pin in person, but it looks so adorable. Congrats :cheshire:

Thank you guys!!! ^___^ on a side note... I updated my red pascal scene do know it's even more perfect since now punzies pretty face is facing forward and not to the side anymore. Hehee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back