• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kevin PTD is out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in need of it as I downsized my UP collection to keep kevin but no way Im gonna be wanting to fork out $150 for that, thats just INSANE!

omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg ogm ekfweifo newefjweifffef efJDFks i want want want want!!!!!! omg omg im all the way in san Diego... i am going to cry :.....( why must i live so far away </3 ........

If employees are really flipping them on ebay don't the same rules apply about Disney Cast reselling merch?

One way trip to suck town. If I dont get away from this board I am sure they will drop Tiana dancing with Hyacinth, juggling BATB pins and are all on a 12 inch SUPERMACKADOCOUIS Scoop pin board that hangs from Tiffany bracelets (lusty lust lust) and come with a free trip to Paris AND a weeks stay in the Cinderella Suite.

Have I said FML yet today?

@bryanag does that hug come with a Tiana BT and a Kevin PTD? That would be totes awesome if it does. Other wise you better dodge the snot rockets because its a dangerous spot to stand in when someone is totally losing their uhhh stuff*

#&%$(^)*&^*(&$+#!!))(&@#$%*!!!!!!

I got mine! One per person only. They said this is the last for a while since they can't keep up with demand. They're selling pins faster than they can design them.

odd... I could have sworn in another thread someone said that DSF already has a bunch of this years in stock and lined up. I won't believe they are out until they really have no new ptd on the board.

sounds good to me.. and its ok also.. cuz since everyone else overprices.. it makes it ok.. :facepalm:

It's not overpricing if people are willing to pay it. I thought $500 for an Up marquee was too much and people have bought it close to a grand. It's supply and demand, if people weren't willing to pay that much they wouldn't be listed that high.

LOLOLOL me too!! maybe I'll just quit everything and move to LA so I can resell DSF pins for a living!

I was talking with one of my professors about how much I could sell some pins for, including the DSF. She suggested just doing that :lol:

Has the Kevin PTD sold on ebay? I see a few listings and they haven't sold.

LOL, I can just imagine what a DSF employee must be thinking when they come into work today for their shift...

3160707_o.gif

odd... I could have sworn in another thread someone said that DSF already has a bunch of this years in stock and lined up. I won't believe they are out until they really have no new ptd on the board.

Wait actually yeah....I believe we saw the PTD boxes in the storage closet? Unless they aren't allowed to sell them or somthing?

Has the Kevin PTD officially sold yet on Ebay marking a price that it sells for or are all these people listing it for $150 and nobody has sold it yet? I imagine the doors to DSF looked something like this once diebob got there with his Magic Schoolbus of kids haha

KJnk9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back