• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kevin PTD is out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-meme.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That face is priceless!!!

Just spoke to them on the phone. About 50-60 in line now, and it has been non stop since noon. Not going to last long at all.

Well if anyone wants to take pity on me I do have PTD's Russell and Carl for trade :p

if u dont got 94961 yet.. u can have the only one i have so far. Cuz u seem to b on the up and up. aand u are not scared to agree with me. many ppl dont like to keep it real if it will up set ppl. i keep it real always. there is no way to make me think its ok to rip ppl off. and just cuz many ppl sale at a price dose not make it ok

if u dont got 94961 yet.. u can have the only one i have so far. Cuz u seem to b on the up and up. aand u are not scared to agree with me. many ppl dont like to keep it real if it will up set ppl. i keep it real always. there is no way to make me think its ok to rip ppl off. and just cuz many ppl sale at a price dose not make it ok

That is so very kind of you, I bought it off ebay this afternoon which effectively took all my wants to pending arrival so essentially my wants list is Zero..

well until the PTD came out and I dont see people wanting to help out an international trader :/ and I aint paying that for it lol

+ 1,000

When did I say it was ok to rip people off or resell? I didn't. You completely misunderstood what I was trying to say. The sellers WOULD NOT list things that high if people wouldn't pay for them. I'm to trying to explain the logic behind the high listings, I'm not saying its ok or the right thing to do to sell thing at ridiculous prices.

thanks nice to see 2 ppl not scared to stand up for what is right..

I always speak my mind as its how I have been brought up XD I offer people UK orders at cost for those that have helped me out in the past, I have not had Pin Karma in the last year due to DSF just stress on top of stress..

Maybe DSF need to have a counselling room for pin traders :p

Kevin....... so cute! :)
Good luck to everyone on getting one!
Hopefully one day someone will want one of my trades and I can get it! But that is very unlikely :D

You can't tell people what they choose to sell their property for is wrong just because you don't think it's fair or wouldn't pay that. Everyone has the option to say no some choose to purchase it being well aware of the value, supply, and demand. Pin sales work the same way retail stores do if no one purchases the item it gets marked down. I think $100,000 for a car is a ridiculous rip off! Does that mean they're wrong for selling it for that price?? No! Pins work the same way. Your not keeping it real just stating your opinion. And that's all pin prices are a MATTER OF OPINION, some feel its worth it others don't. There is truth to both side but neither is wrong or right!

Just keeping it real...
:hug:

Last edited:
When did I say it was ok to rip people off or resell? I didn't. You completely misunderstood what I was trying to say. The sellers WOULD NOT list things that high if people wouldn't pay for them. I'm to trying to explain the logic behind the high listings, I'm not saying its ok or the right thing to do to sell thing at ridiculous prices.

thank u for clearing that up. agian i didnt want to seem mean. u are a nice guy. I get why ppl do it. and i know many ppl do. its both that saler and the buyer in the wrong. i was just saying i dont do wrong stuff just cuz others do.
sorry if u thought i ment u said u do that... i never was saying that... just that every one says its ok.. cuz thats what everyone is saling for. to me.. 2 wrongs dose not make a right. agian thanks for the folow up bro. no hard feelings.. i just want a better hobby for us all.

First, Psycho isn't here to deliver everyone's daily scoop of ice cream, so hopefully this will tie people over:

[video=youtube;iyM3XyT9uXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyM3XyT9uXo[/video]

SECOND, and back on topic, any word of now how many people are lined up? Given there were 60 a moment ago, do you think it's reach 100 yet? >.<

I think people should keep calm mind though, I am annoyed at the price but I am not going crazy at the moment as I am thinking Ive got my wants list coming and will be up to date, I have traders I can try and trade for the kevin pin in time.

Yes the prices are ridiculous and bat crap crazy in my opinion and the resellers are a tad wrong at the pricing as could easily sell it for less as insta-buy for many but at the price it is not they are just seeing $$ signs and trying to get as much as possible.

I sold my Marquee so I cant really say anything about the resellers, do I like it, Hells no I dont. But will it stop..Hells no it wont XD

Ok i have been too quiet.... Stop with the freaking drama filled stuff... Let it go....just stop arguing about the pin...guys it is justttt aaaaa pinnnnnn omg calm yourself down. There will be probably another kevin ptd pin sooner than later...disney isnt dumb, they know if it sells then they will prob reproduce another... So everyone calm down, sell what you want for how much you want and let it go...gosh this whole forum has been sooo heated and it is frustrating.... I just want this forum to be happy again and pleasent place for me to log on to..... And now i get a head ache over seeing people fighting... And over freaking pins! Just please i am sorry for ranting but it must be said... I just never have seen this many threads closed my whole time being here... Just stop and keep calm and carry on... Remember they are just pins

thank u for clearing that up. agian i didnt want to seem mean. u are a nice guy. I get why ppl do it. and i know many ppl do. its both that saler and the buyer in the wrong. i was just saying i dont do wrong stuff just cuz others do.
sorry if u thought i ment u said u do that... i never was saying that... just that every one says its ok.. cuz thats what everyone is saling for. to me.. 2 wrongs dose not make a right. agian thanks for the folow up bro. no hard feelings.. i just want a better hobby for us all.

Dude it's cool I have no hard feelings, I was just getting frustrated. I appreciate the fact that we were able to have a civil argument

I'm not paying nearly $100 for it. Stupid price. It's so unfair, if I were to get a pin for someone from over here I'd only charge actual cost, because I'm nice like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back