• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kevin PTD is out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww! Normally I am not a huge collector of these but wow, she is soooo cute! Congrats to everyone who was able to snag one!!

I'm not paying nearly $100 for it. Stupid price. It's so unfair, if I were to get a pin for someone from over here I'd only charge actual cost, because I'm nice like that!

+1 fricking million for u also... to bad many ppl dont think that way around here.... sad realy..

I really want this one....but as much as I want it....I'm hoping that someone will help Carissa out :/ She collects these and is so sad she missed it. She is really a huge asset to this forum and I hope someone is kind enough to help her out.

WOWZA!!!! yup has to be a record. gee willikers

I think this is a 2nd place then because Rapunzel technically was the fastest considering she was sold out before they even opened that day :)

Yes according to my husband who is number 297 in line, the line has been cut off and someone is standing at the end of it.

Well, oh well, I'm disappointed but not too disappointed. The most I'd pay for her is probably around the $50 range which is still a great profit for those who spent $10 on her but good luck all those who are going to get a bunch of them. If I know Darris, he might pick up a few Kevin PTDs lmao xD

P.S. Will there be another PTD after Kevin or is she really the last one for a while?

If the next one happens to be lion king and you are there. Please somebody get me one, but I'm not willing to pay an insane price for it. Thanks!

Yea the resale prices aren't right. You can try to defend it all you want, but there really isn't any justification for it. It's simply GREED! That's all it is...its a sin! You don't want to hear it, but that is most certainly what it is. Its for this specific reason that if I'm ever to sell my Tangled Marquee or Ariel Stain Glass pins I would list them on eBay for crazy amounts. If you can't beat them...than join them I guess. It will eventually come down to forcing others out of the hobby because collectors, like myself, cannot keep up with the prices. I'll tell you one thing...if I sell my Tangled marquee it will be for $1000+ and I won't budge...let's see how other collector's like that! That Ariel stained glass pin is going for what??? $300 from me? Yep that's what I will list it for...enjoy it. Love it. Live it. EAT IT!

I have never sold pins on eBay either...,but I'm just so disgusted with these prices lately.

This really sucks for everyone who didn't get one including me..... but to be honest I didn't even try because once I heard I knew people were going to rush. Please if anyone has one to trade please let me know.

DSF needs to figure some $hit out. You can't keep releasing pins that are worth ten times the retail price insantly! I collect PTD's and could have been there within 4 hours is release and they limit it 1 per person and I still miss it? That's just frustrating!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back