• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kevin PTD is out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this has been exciting to read from the comfort of my home... :lol:
In 3 years, this pin will be selling on ebay for $20-25.

What will be interesting to see happen tho'... if DSF doesn't put up a new PTD after Kevin sells out, this gives them the opportunity to regroup and raise the price of the PTD sundaes. You heard it here first!! (Well, not really because I know that's been discussed before - we knew it was coming.)

I have very few PTD's and this one I really wanted. It's so darn cute. I texted my peep, but doubt that she made it. I paid for Rapunzel~ $80.00 and a member recently was gracious enough to trade me reasonably for Belle.

I'm in but I saw Theresa gesturing about 10 or 12 people down the line from me that was about the cut off :( I THINK. Like I said, it's super close. Safe to say that if you aren't already in line, probably out of luck :(

I'm thinking there might be some truth to them putting the PTD pins on hiatus. There is no way they could have forecasted this level of sales activity. I'm on board with needing to up the LE sizes and instantly devalue these pins. I've previously stated my opinion that they could easily bump to 500 or even 750 and maintain a goodly amount of sales.

Teresa just came out and did a count. It will be sold out in the next 40+ people and there are 20 behind of where she said. And, people keep coming.

Yes, no more PTD for awhile. They ran out and must put a new order in.

And yes guys. She does read everything we post about her Soda Fountain.

No wristband for the eggs and has not determined what she is going to go about the BT release next month.

Please tell me it isn't the one in my sig :( you know...grail of all grails >_<

tumblr_lx7atwxxD61r4ghkoo1_500.gif

haha I AM talking about that one and imagine if I was to ask for $300-$400 for it? Would that be fair? Especially when you consider I paid $150 and that's only asking for 100% profit. People are asking 1000% profit lately...its NUTS!

Flo_zps26afd33f.png

BTW I'm not selling her...that was hypothetical lol.

Last edited:
Please tell me it isn't the one in my sig :( you know...grail of all grails >_<

haha I AM talking about that one and imagine if I was to ask for $300-$400 for it? Would that be fair? Especially when you consider I paid $150 and that's only asking for 100% profit. People are asking 1000% profit lately...its NUTS!

Well it's your pin and your entitled to do whatever you want with. If you charge $300-$400 then that's what you charge that doesn't mean anyone has to buy it

Pins are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them, period. If they aren't worth what they're listed at, they will sit and rot. If they sell then it means at least someone is willing to pay that much. Supply and demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back