• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kevin PTD is out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the resale prices aren't right. You can try to defend it all you want, but there really isn't any justification for it. It's simply GREED! That's all it is...its a sin! You don't want to hear it, but that is most certainly what it is. Its for this specific reason that if I'm ever to sell my Tangled Marquee or Ariel Stain Glass pins I would list them on eBay for crazy amounts. If you can't beat them...than join them I guess. It will eventually come down to forcing others out of the hobby because collectors, like myself, cannot keep up with the prices. I'll tell you one thing...if I sell my Tangled marquee it will be for $1000+ and I won't budge...let's see how other collector's like that! That Ariel stained glass pin is going for what??? $300 from me? Yep that's what I will list it for...enjoy it. Love it. Live it. EAT IT!

I have never sold pins on eBay either...,but I'm just so disgusted with these prices lately.

hold out as long as u can.. there is now 4 of us willing to stand up and say the resale over price is wrong no matter how u slice or dice it. Thank you

DSF needs to figure some $hit out. You can't keep releasing pins that are worth ten times the retail price insantly! I collect PTD's and could have been there within 4 hours is release and they limit it 1 per person and I still miss it? That's just frustrating!

They actually had their $hit together on this one. You might have bad luck or they just released it at an inconvenient time for you.

Heart broken I drove all the way from San deigo... For Kevin.... Sad panda....

Thank you for letting me know though....

I'm so sorry :( Maybe you should drop by DSF anyways, get ice cream and wait for the next PTD. Catch a movie at El Captain, I feel bad that you drove all the way for nothing...UGH! Why did I have to be the bearer of bad news.

That Ariel stained glass pin is going for what??? $300 from me? Yep that's what I will list it for...enjoy it. Love it. Live it. EAT IT!

Please tell me it isn't the one in my sig :( you know...grail of all grails >_<

tumblr_lx7atwxxD61r4ghkoo1_500.gif

DSF needs to figure some $hit out. You can't keep releasing pins that are worth ten times the retail price insantly! I collect PTD's and could have been there within 4 hours is release and they limit it 1 per person and I still miss it? That's just frustrating!

I agree but I really don't know how else they can do it. People who are located by DSF are always going to have the advantage, same thing goes for the parks. Those who don't live in CA have 0 chance on any release too so it is very frustrating. Especially when:

1) You are so close to find out you missed it
2) To know that if you lived by DSF you'd have gone in a heartbeat but instead have to watch as these prices reach close to 1000% increase in their prices (yes, as in 10x what they are sold for).

They actually had their $hit together on this one. You might have bad luck or they just released it at an inconvenient time for you.

No, half those people don't rush there if they haven't built up this chaos. It's their fault. They've opened the door to illegitimate profit for people. Tax free. So in come the masses looking for a buck. Why is this pin of all not le500? SMH

I'm here and apparently the line is not cut off. Theresa was just out here as I arrived and told the fourth woman ahead of me that she was good. If Kevin was gone wouldn't she have it the line off after them...? There's even people STILL lining up. So now I'm confused...

Why is this pin of all not le500? SMH

Same reason Rapunzel wasn't :( They really should just increase the size of PTDs I think. That way they don't run out as fast, people won't mark up the prices as high, and more people can be satisfied ^_^

I'm here and apparently the line is not cut off. Theresa was just out here as I arrived and told the fourth woman ahead of me that she was good. If Kevin was gone wouldn't she have it the line off after them...? There's even people STILL lining up. So now I'm confused...

If that's true can someone PLEASE CALL COUPLEOFDORKS!!! I really hope they didn't turn around :anxious:

Last edited:
It's pretty much sold out, I think there are more people there than there are pins left.

I have one for trade, looking for beloved tales. Pm me if interested!!

No, half those people don't rush there if they haven't built up this chaos. It's their fault. They've opened the door to illegitimate profit for people. Tax free. So in come the masses looking for a buck. Why is this pin of all not le500? SMH

I actually agree with everything your saying today for once lmao ;P

+1000 Mark

Yeah, will be a tiny bit miffed that no one from DSF staff is telling anyone in line that Kevin is sold out. So far staff has said only Theresa knows the count. I dunno, I'll keep updates. There's around 30 people behind me. I think it's pretty darn close...and I don't think those 30 will all get Kevin (heckI might not get it!) I'll keep updates.

I just spoke with dsf and THERE WILL NOT BE A NEW PTD after Kevin. They are waiting on the new shipment of them don't know when it will be. As far as the line it is sold out with those already in line and they may not even have enough for those in line since they continued to let people line up, they aren't counting anymore

Thats just what they told me

I didn't even think of it like that. I don't get why they don't make the popular ones 500's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back