• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kinder Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinder Eggs
Does anyone have a spare Ariel with a solid glitter tail? We only need that one to finish our Princess collection! :) We have Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and see through glitter tail Ariel to trade :lol: <3

I have that one spare! No paper with it I'm afraid but if you're interested PM me.

Thanks for the heads up about the Zaini eggs being available here, will definitely have a look out for those!

It's gone quiet here again...

Any news on that Cinderella paper IadoreWDW? :) I'm sure I must be starting to sound annoying by now :p.

Also, PrincessxJasmine89, are you interested in the solid-tailed Ariel? :)

Are these still being sold in the shops? Lol

Yup! Just look out for the ones with pink packaging and princesses on them :). I think they've been kept in stock for Easter in most places. Seen them lately in Sainsburys, and Tesco, and other people have mentioned seeing them in Spar and Asda. Have fun shopping! :D

Yup! Just look out for the ones with pink packaging and princesses on them :). I think they've been kept in stock for Easter in most places. Seen them lately in Sainsburys, and Tesco, and other people have mentioned seeing them in Spar and Asda. Have fun shopping! :D

Ok thanks :) this thread has made me want to buy them lol haven't had one in forever!

I bought two boxes of 3 eggs lol I got Snow White and Jasmine! If I get Rapunzel I'd stop after that but I'm going to buy some more to see if I get her, I just really don't wanna get doubles lol

Last edited:
I've just put some of my doubles up on ebay... I know I cant post links but if anyone is interested let me know. Currently I've only listed Snow White and Cinderella but I have a spare Jasmine and Rapunzel.

All I need for myself now is Aurora and Ariel. I said once I got Rapunzel I'd stop but since I only just got her and I only have two princesses left I might as well try and get them all! Lol

I bought a 3 pack of the Disney princess ones yesterday. I have had two so far and neither of them had Disney Princess toys in them :mad:

I bought a 3 pack of the Disney princess ones yesterday. I have had two so far and neither of them had Disney Princess toys in them :mad:

I got them the other week and only 1 is a princess I was really annoyed :(! They do say on the box but it's really small and not noticeable which is really cheeky!!!

I just read the box. 1 of 3 eggs has a princess. Written in small writing somewhere no one would look :mad:

I just opened the other one and I got Jasmine

Yeah that happened to me I was like WTH but then the third one did... and it was only after that I read on the box it says one in 3 eggs has a princess... so buying the 3 pack I found was a huge rip off considering you're paying over £2 for technically only one princess egg. So I just stick to the individual ones where you can get more princesses for so much less!

If I'd read that beforehand I wouldn't have bought the 3 pack... kinda annoying

Finally found the Frozen ones here in Hungary, I got the last one and it was winter Anna, I'm so happy! They had ones with Minnie and Mickey too. No princesseggs, just the place were they should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back