• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kinder Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinder Eggs
No problem.It is strange, you would think big supermarkets like Tesco would have them but no just co op! It also says on the sticker for a limited time so I don't no how long they will have them, maybe a month?

I love Kinder Eggs! I have a friend who got a bunch in Europe a few years ago and I fell in love! He had some cool fairy ones, but I couldn't get him to give me one. I hate that the US has banned them. Why do the rest of us have to suffer because of a few idiots.

My in-laws brought some back from Denmark for my daughters a couple months ago. They brought them 3 of the disney princess eggs and 3 of the Spiderman eggs. We actually ended up 2 Jasmine and 1 Belle and 2 red spiderman and 1 black spiderman. I so wish we had these in the states.

My parents bought me one today :). They happened to be going past a co-op so, since I'd been going on about them they popped in and got me one. The figures are so cute! I love that the skirt is glittery.

I bought another two yesterday and now already have a double :facepalm:. So, if anyone is looking for Aurora, I've got a spare! I only have Rapunzel and Aurora at the moment so still looking for all the others. I expect I will pick some more up this afternoon.

People in the US who aren't able to get these, I'd happily trade spares for non-kinder items, or ship them over to you for cost + shipping. PM me if you're interested and we'll see what we can work out :)

My in-laws brought some back from Denmark for my daughters a couple months ago. They brought them 3 of the disney princess eggs and 3 of the Spiderman eggs. We actually ended up 2 Jasmine and 1 Belle and 2 red spiderman and 1 black spiderman. I so wish we had these in the states.
Meaning Denmark probably had them a while back ... :(
I haven't looked in the supermarket, yet, but I don't think they're there anyway.

I just picked up 4 of the princess eggs during my lunch break, I'm very excited to see what I get!
My Co-op had them on offer - 2 for £1.20 :)

I went to two of my local supermarkets (one being a Co-op) - the co-op one only had "Mickey & Friends" kinder eggs and the other super market didn't have any at all :(

I hope everyone can find the eggs eventually!

I've opened two so far (currently resisting the temptation to open them all and save the chocolate for later...) and have Rapunzel and Aurora - my two favourites! Now all I need in Belle and I will be happy :)

THERES MARVEL ONES TOO?!?? I'm gonna have to get both xD

IMGShow.php

I bought another four today but haven't opened any of them yet... I'm sure I will end up eating all the chocolate this evening!

I was excited about the marvel ones until I saw the picture when I went in the shop. The figures just look a little odd to me, not sure why they tried to do 'cute' versions when it would have been nice to have little detailed figures like the princesses. I'm really impressed by how good the faces are on the princesses.

Matty (is that right? Do tell me off if I got it wrong, I'm terrible with names!) that's such a shame they're full price in your co-op. The one here in Cambridge (where I'm staying this week) has the offer but when my parents picked one up in a shop back in Berkshire, the offer wasn't on. It's strange that they're only doing it some places... I'd say it warrants sending a short letter of complaint. They worst they can do is say, "Sorry, it's not in every store", whereas best case scenario they might refund/send vouchers for the money you've spent because the discount isn't in your store.

Yeah that's right:) I might ask when I go to the Co op later.They have nearly sold every one! I hope they restock. Still need Snow and Rapunzel!Is their supposed to be two versions of Ariel? I have 3 now and two are the same and the third is different. Two of them have a clear fin/tail with glitter wereas the other one has a solid green tail/fin with glitter.

Im not as keen on the Marvel ones they would have been better if were like the princess's.

I'll ask my mom to look in her supermarket - since it's a lot bigger than those around my place. Though... I think it's only UK who has these in the moment. :( I don't want Mickey & Friends - I want the princesses...

Yeah that's right:) I might ask when I go to the Co op later.They have nearly sold every one! I hope they restock. Still need Snow and Rapunzel!Is their supposed to be two versions of Ariel? I have 3 now and two are the same and the third is different. Two of them have a clear fin/tail with glitter wereas the other one has a solid green tail/fin with glitter.

Im not as keen on the Marvel ones they would have been better if were like the princess's.

Ooh, maybe they did a secret different version? Or perhaps it's just an error, in which case it might be rather rare, like when there are error pins. I'd quite like to find both versions now :p.

I've opened 2 of my 4, got Belle and Jasmine. I'm still amazed by the detail on each of them.

I just opened another egg (and saved the chocolate as I've already eaten 2 today...!) and got Snow White! I'm very impressed with the quality of the painting/printing on all of the figures so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back