• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: KIngdom Hearts Figure from Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
**Were you looking for the box measurements or the actual figure inside?**I can measure the box, but I'm not going to open the box before mailing.

I guess the question should be, how big is the average figure, 1-2 inches, 5-6 like someone mentioned before?

Sorry I really can't give a measurement of the figure height without opening the package, but my best guess would be over 4 inches at least...but that is just a guess.

Here is a better image of the possible figures.

1.minpintrader...Great Goofy pins...holds first place depending on if the POH pin is on it's card or not
2.Rasputin/Master are tied for second...I am REALLY liking those two Hook pins
3.dmsb1121...Still some great pins

Yes, it is new on it's original card... marked all pins with additional info

My offer:

Pin 2540: WDW - Artist Choice 2000 #8 (Goofy) (not on original card)
Pin 8774: WDW - Night Before Christmas 2001 Goofy (new on original card)
Pin 36727: WDW - Goofy Joker Playing Card (Surprise Release) (new on original card)
Pin 65336: WDW - Piece of Disney History III - Pirates of the Caribbean (new on original card)

and adding:

Pin 50898: WDW - Piece of Disney History 2006 - The Timekeeper (new on original card)

I bid,

pin12364
pin18642
pin15568

Paul

That would be

Pin 12364: Disneyana Convention 2002 - Door of Mystery Boxed Pin Set
Pin 15568: DCL - September 2002 Artist Choice Dangle (Captain Hook)
Pin 18642: WDW - Mickey's Parti Gras (Goofy Jester) Artist Choice

All from your wants list

I'll put up a new leader board soon but want to check that 12364 is the complete display and not just the pins. I guess Im in a little shock that there is so much interest.... Had I known I would have picked up more than just the one

It is the complete set

1) all the pins
2) in the wooden box
3) with the original card
4) in the original detailed packaging which is not shown on pinpics.

Paul

I'll put up a new leader board soon but want to check that 12364 is the complete display and not just the pins. I guess Im in a little shock that there is so much interest.... Had I known I would have picked up more than just the one

Updated

1.minpintrader...Great Goofy pins... tied for first with liverpoolace( It's only a tie because I realize I have the Jester Goofy pin already, but I tell you that set is tempting me something crazy)
2.Rasputin/Master are tied for second...I am REALLY liking those two Hook pins
3.dmsb1121...Still some great pins

MUST HAVE!!!!
I will start!
pin97985th72

Pin 97985: Cast Exclusive - Disney Villains - Be On the Look Out - B.O.L.O. - Captain Hook

pin30569th72

Pin 30569: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Captain Hook Model Sheet LE 250
pin70400th72

Pin 70400: WDW - Pin Trading University - Disney's Pin Celebration 2008 - School Play - Goofy LE 100

I would like to add this
pin29484

Pin 29484: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Beach Blanket Series (Goofy)

My revised offer:
Your choice of Bid A or Bid B

BID A:
Pin 2166: WDW - My First Goofy Pin
Pin 2540: WDW - Artist Choice 2000 #8 (Goofy) (not on original card)
Pin 8774: WDW - Night Before Christmas 2001 Goofy (new on original card)
Pin 35252: WDW - Spectacle of Pins 2004 - Paper Box Set (Goofy)
Pin 36727: WDW - Goofy Joker Playing Card (Surprise Release) (new on original card)
Pin 65336: WDW - Piece of Disney History III - Pirates of the Caribbean (new on original card)
Pin 50898: WDW - Piece of Disney History 2006 - The Timekeeper (new on original card)
Pin 93417: WDW - Season Greetings 2012 - Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort - Goofy

OR

BID B:
Pin 19224: Disney Auctions - Photo Booth Shots (Goofy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back