• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN GEAR krakentrade or pinfolio pages

PIN GEAR krakentrade or pinfolio pages
Hmm, this reminds me i have a cool backpack one somewhere, misplaced the box it was in. Going to have to look for it. I think its got the grey pages though, i wish they were the black plain cause that looks nicer. But i'm pretty sure it came with the grey pages. But it had the backpack straps :) I also have one of the little ones with the blue felt page in the middle. I remember getting it on their not quite perfect sale. It was really handy for going around the parks back when i could still do that :)

Those plastic pages look interesting are there any scratching issues with the snaps hiting the pins?

Not at all! The individual compartments are bigger than the pins themselves, so the pins slide in easily, and the button part sits well above the pins, so the tiny bit of metal lies against the card, not the pin. I’ve been using them for quite a while and have not had a single issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to share -

Every year for Easter, KrakenTrade hides a bunch of “Easter eggs” on their website. If you hunt, find them, and take screenshots, then share the screenshots on Instagram, they’ll send you a coupon code!

62a7f3c673dc03030b859a1c7d764c6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only other thing I wanted to throw in there is for those that have used the new pinfolio dividers that are clear that you slide the page into they are like a sleeve and zip up how do those seem to be versus using their old clear plastic dividers between the pages or a piece if felt?

only other thing I wanted to throw in there is for those that have used the new pinfolio dividers that are clear that you slide the page into they are like a sleeve and zip up how do those seem to be versus using their old clear plastic dividers between the pages or a piece if felt?
I like them for traders. They protect the pins well. Also the page is a little larger than the page that does not come in a sleeve. I use them in case-it binders, and it is a snug fit.

I really like them for trade events.

Back