• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Kupo's Zap Thread NEW STORIES: Rasputin AND Erikr

ZAPPED! Kupo's Zap Thread NEW STORIES: Rasputin AND Erikr
Congrats! You deserve it buddy

Last edited:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!

That was such a great story! I'm so excited for you!! Go David and Maya!!!

--Melanie

OMG!!!

Huge Congratulations Matt!!! I'm super happy for you!!! I know that you were looking for this pin for a long time!!

This is the best day ever!! David, Maya and Darris are great people!!! :bigthumb:

This does deserve a happy dance!!!

Matt... you stinkbrain... lol:rofl:

I told you to check your mail! The anticipation was killing us!! Our conversation in chat was kind like WIR

" I know, I know, I'm an idiot.."

"And?"

" And a huge(selfish) diaper baby?"

AND?"

" A stinkbrain?"

" The stinkiest brain ever"

This was so you yesterday
:

Luv ya Matt! Enjoy it!!!! :hug: Its so great to see you so happy!

Its Party time!!

Last edited:
OMG!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! You finally got it!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! OMG, I'm so so so so happy for you, Matt!!!! Man, we were talking about it for days and you were so bummed when you lost the last one. OMG, so so so happy for you! Big congrats!

This statement seriously made me wonder...how long have people been in on this Like...as of yesterday I thought people were in on this for a total of like 10 minutes before I got it, but now I'm suspicious haha

Did I forget to mention, there is a catch, now you have to change your opinion on ties with auctions. :rofl:

Put it this way, whether having a tie is good or bad in my mind is now tied <.<

So quit looking at it already and do something constructive with your spring break!!!

I am, this pin isn't gonna shine itself for 5 days straight!!! PRODUCTIVITY AT ITS FINEST!!!!

How was your flight to the moon on a cow?!? Super big congrats man, you rock!

Pretty chill, I hadn't met the cow before but I knew a bunch of her friends ^_^

Wow you have been zapped a lot! So amazing!

haha thank you, you know I'm just as confused as you and David are about this...why? IDK my BFF Jill.

OH! You're right, I actually never included the signature grail dance (probably because my grail dance looks like a fish flopping on the ground) :wiggle:

I told you to check your mail! The anticipation was killing us!! Our conversation in chat was kind like WIR

haha HOW MANY PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT THIS?!?!? I told my mom and she was curious as to how you guys KNEW it was in the mail lol xD and then she was nervous because she was like "Why are they giving you these pins?!?!? DO THEY WANT SOMETHING FROM US?!?!?" but I'm pretty sure she was joking...okay, well, I hope she was joking...I hope she isn't serious, because then she might be freaked out lol xD

and now...back to staring at it all day ^_^

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!! GAH! SO EXCITED!!!

Deal! LOL :rofl:

Hey I was part of both of those zaps. :bigthumb:

Mali, there is only one rule...NO DAVID'S ALLOWED!!! OR AMY'S!!!! OR PEOPLE FROM SEATTLE!!!! jk I'm gonna be in CA end of August, David, if you happen to be in CA, your welcome to say hi to pins you're all too familiar with

Wow! That's so awesome! Just be sure to wipe off the drool so it doesn't rust.

When in doubt...PLASTIC BAG IT!!!! haha So far for all the pins in the set I've gotten, I've gotten the pin, the card it comes with, the foam bag the card is in, AND the plastic bag that holds the foam bag which holds the card which holds the pins. So now, I want to keep that bag safe so I put the bag in a bag with a foam bag inside that bag with a card holding a pin

Wow that's amazing! I'm so happy for you. And jealous. And totally enjoy all of that!!

Thank you wesley, I will definitely enjoy it...trust me

Wowzers!!! That is so AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!

Thank you Dalamara, I still cannot believe that they did that O_O And that people knew for so long...I'm really curious as to when they started planning it because it feels like it was ages ago apparently <.<

P.S. David, I changed my siggy, is it too your liking now haha? I can read it much better

It would look much better with white letters so it really pops!!!