• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Last 20 Minutes!!! 24 Hour Stitch + Mystery Pin Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Last 20 Minutes!!! 24 Hour Stitch + Mystery Pin Auction

CrashMyParty

One Dynamite Gal
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
tumblr_m0n0p6qsoN1rnjbgoo2_500.gif

Hi all! I'm going to be doing a quick 24 auction. Up for bid is:

Pin 82213: WDW - Walt Disney World® 40th Anniversary - Stitch

PLUS a mystery pin which will remain a mystery until the winner receives their package from me in the mail. I will give you these hints about the mystery pin:
-It's an LE of less then 1000
-More people wanting then trading
-It features two characters

Hmmm what could it be?! Well that's for me to know and you to find out ;) Try your luck!

RULES:
-Please read the official DPF rules here - they apply
-No bids will be accepted after the auction end time - Monday, August 6th, 7:00 PM EST
-All bids must be posted on this forum, no PMs
-Bids must be of Disney pin(s) only
-If bidding a PODM, please include cell picture if possible - if not, cell description
-Bid must include pin pics number of the pin(s) you're offering
-Bids must be pins only - no money, Disney merchandise besides pins, etc.
-If there are any flaws with the pins being bid please provide picture/description of the issue
-Most importantly, HAVE FUN!!!

Hints:
I'm mostly looking to get good traders so I can build up my trades list. Some examples of what I'm looking for would be:
-PODMs
-LE's
-Good wants/trades ratio
-Pins with characters I don't have that would make good traders... ex: Tinker Bell, Alice in Wonderland, Princesses, Nightmare Before Christmas, Star Wars/Tours, Tron, Vinylmation, Haunted Mansion etc.
-DSF LE's

Wants list doesn't necessarily make for a winning bid! I'm really just trying to build up my traders :)

Dislikes
-Hidden Mickeys
-Rack pins
-Pins with more people trading then wanting

Anymore questions, please ask them below so all bidders can see.

Okay then... BID AWAY!!! I look forward to seeing what you guys have to offer!

Thank you,
Caroline :)

Last edited:
I'd like to outbid Docfish for a selfish reason...the PODH Figment is one of my most wanteds, and he's willing to trade it if he loses the auction!

So, what do I need to offer up?

I'd like to outbid Docfish for a selfish reason...the PODH Figment is one of my most wanteds, and he's willing to trade it if he loses the auction!

So, what do I need to offer up?
Hi, unfortunately the auction ended before your post was made, I just wasn't online at the time. Sorry 'bout that :( When I get it in the mail maybe you and me can work out a trade? I'd love to help you get a most wanted :)

Congrats to docfish2u for winning! Thank you guys for a fun auction, as always :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back