• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! LAST CALL - REDUCED AGAIN - D23 MOG Birds

SOLD! LAST CALL - REDUCED AGAIN - D23 MOG Birds

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Hello my pin collecting friends! I have decided I spent a wee too much at D23 this year and have decided to sell some of the MOG birds. I figured I would offer them up here first to give you fine folks first shot at them before I post them elsewhere. I tried for prices below the auction site but glad to discuss further adjusting, especially on multiples. Add $5 for US shipping regardless of number of pins purchased. International shipping is at cost. Please reply below to claim pins or with any questions. I'll post the pictures in the next post from tapatalk.
Thanks for your interest!

Becky - SOLD
Nigel - SOLD
Pico - SOLD
Hayabusa - SOLD
Aracuan - SOLD
Flit - SOLD
Diablo - SOLD
Dinky/Boomer/Big Mama - SOLD
Iago - SOLD
Archimedes - SOLD
Orange Bird - Not available
Scuttle - SOLD
Penguins - SOLD
Kevin - Not available
Wheezy - SOLD
Zazu - SOLD
Upanova - SOLD
Abigail/Amelia - Not available

Last edited:
64aea4571f10ab10f2ce7f877d8fcfa1.jpg

963fc831e76fba8aaaffbb88372f120e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a few left and I dropped the prices on those a little more. This is last call! After this, I'll just keep them. Let me know if you are interested!

Back