• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Laz! Oh Laz, You Made my Day! :)

ZAPPED! Laz! Oh Laz, You Made my Day! :)

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
After not having gotten mail in over a week, I opened the mailbox and found a wonderful bubble mailer in there! It was addressed to me, from the wonderful Laz (creativextremeties)! I was expecting a package from him as we had a wonderful trade! But something seemed odd, because I only traded for two pins and the bubble mailer was quite large! Haha!

One of the pins I was expecting has a funny story. So, I went on the DCL cruise last year when these porthole pins came out. I bought a box, and it ended up having a Daisy and Rapunzel pin in there. At the time, I wasn't collecting Rapunzel, so I traded it So stupid! LOL
Then, one of my dad's friends bought me a box when his family went on a DCL cruise. I ended up getting another Daisy and Rapunzel pin, but traded it too So I started collecting Rapunzel and now I needed the pin again! The third times the charm right?
So, from our trade, I got these really beautiful pins:

But then, there was another huge package in the envelope! When I opened it up, there were all of these pins that I needed on my wants list! All Rapunzel too!

I was squealing! I was so excited! These pins are so amazing! It brightened my day so much in ways you can't even imagine! I am happy to call Laz one of my best friends on here! He's what all people should strive to be like. He is so helpful and friendly! Thank you Laz so much!

You are so wonderful!
<3
Erika

Thank you Laz! That is so sweet of you to say I hope to meet you soon in the future! Trade zaps are fun, and I will make sure that we can trade more too
May pin karma come upon you soon!