• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: LE 200 Ariel and Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: LE 200 Ariel and Eric
Updated Leader Board -
1st - Aquata/huertajv (So hard to choose between I really want the rapunzel pin, the offer from aquata is really good and there is a pin Karl really wants but I already have the rapunzel crest)
3rd - Lilli May
4th - Psycho Pixie
5th - muppetfinder

I don't have much else to offer other than pin 92101 Stylized Princess Aurora, but I'll go ahead and add that in place of the Rapunzel crest since you already have it :)

I don't know that this will help but it certainly can't hurt. I would like to add Pin 89248: Jerry Leigh - Maleficent and Diablo ​to my bid as well :)

My final bid, all in one post :) I added a lost key pin :)

Pin 89248: Jerry Leigh - Maleficent and Diablo
Pin 72426: DisneyStore.com - 'Up' DVD/Blu-ray Release Pre-Order Set
Pin 84470: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Sleeping Beauty Spinner
Pin 92098: Stylized Princess Portrait - Rapunzel
Pin 91713: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock The Magic Of Disneyland Resort Collection - Haunted Mansion
Pin 92101: Stylized Princess Aurora
Pin 90162: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - The Little Mermaid - Ariel's Undersea Adventure

Tonights leaderboard with 12 hours left:
1.Aquata
2.huertajv
3.lillymay
4.psychopixie
5.muppetfinder

put in your best an final bids guys for this very special pin

Congrats Aquata!!!!

I fell asleep, but with everything you were bidding, you truly deserve to win! :)

Both of you enjoy your new pin(s)

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back