• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: LE Game for the Holidays Year 2

I got a surprise message this morning on one of my pin social media accounts from a wonderful member here who asked if they could donate five spots(prizes and shipping fees). We arranged which pins from my trade books to add to the contest. Thank you super generous and kind anonymous member for truly helping spread the spirit of this contest. This member also asked if two of the spots could be donated to our fearless mods @Ksnuggles and @starry_solo. As @Ksnuggles already indicated interest I have added her to the contest. @starry_solo if you would like a spot please let me know before Friday at noon.

This means for everyone else who missed the random spots that there will now be 18 spots open on Friday as opposed to the previously stated 15. Let's hear it for the amazing community here and how much our love of Disney can create a special place.
Wow! This is seriously amazing! I am always so blown away by the kindness and generosity that is exhibited by this community.

Sent from my SM-A205W using Tapatalk

I will not be posting a comment opening this at noon as I will be in a lunch meeting right until then. Please just request a spot with a comment. Please make sure not to comment until after 12:00 PM PST. Only comments whose time shows up as 12:00 or later will be counted. If you comment early at 11:59, I will unfortunately have to not count your comment to be fair to everyone. If you do comment early and realize it, just please submit a new comment. Thanks and excited for this game to get running this weekend.

Completely understand if this doesn't count, but all our trade feedback is under Elizabeth's account (stratasfan). If that works, I'd love a spot. However, I understand if you'd rather the feedback be on my account! Either way, this is a really generous thing you are doing for DPF!

@bingandnelsonfan if the game does not fill by 6 pm pst then a spot is yours. I want to get the game started this weekend so I have enough time for shipping before the holidays.

Thanks! I completely understand! If there is a spot, I'd love it! We just do our trades through Elizabeth's account. I think I'll start trying one through mine now! :)

Back