• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: LESS THAN 2 DAYS LEFT on Bippity Boppity Boo -- a Hinged Coach Box Set for You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: LESS THAN 2 DAYS LEFT on Bippity Boppity Boo -- a Hinged Coach Box Set for You!
Thank you for clarifying [we thought Tinker had withdrawn both of her bids, but we see one is back ]. These bids are so great, it is tough to rank them! Here is the leaderboard for this morning - and thank you all for your wonderful bids!

1) diehardonald2 / merryweather / Tinker + Vixy - tied!
2) wyllieam
3) huertajv

We wish we had more than one pin set! Less than three days left!

P.S. Please see gis's bid added in below!

Last edited:
The bids are the same, but the leaderboard needs correcting - in the confusion, we accidentally forgot to add in the new bid. No one changes their position from yesterday morning; just one bid is added in. So the leaderboard is:

1) diehardonald2 / merryweather / Tinker + Vixy - tied!
2) wyllieam
3) huertajv /gis - tied!

Two days left!

Last edited:
My very first bid was :
Pin 91337: DLP - Brave - Merida - Celtic Knot

and please add this to our ( myself & Vixy)s bid :
Pin 89461: Disney Store Europe - Lady And The Tramp With Puppies

Total ~ 6 pins

Last edited:
Two days left! For any new bidders that might be out there -- and we have so many awesome bids already! -- here was our hints list from the first page:

We like princesses - especially princess pins that are on our Wants list!
We prefer Disney Auctions pins, and pins that shows scenes from the actual movies.

Thank you for looking at our auction!

Last edited:
The only princess pins are beauty and the beast which are Mine, Mine Mine ! :lol:
The only Disney Auctions pins I have are from BATB .
Disney is in the process of making Merida a princess .
And I can change the Lady and The Tramp pin to 45802 .
Lady is a princess to me even if canine and Bambi is the prince of the forest . :lol:
Oh wait, I do have a Disney Auctions pin # 35626 Thumper gets kissed .
If I do win, we will really need to compromise on which pins you want the most . I think I have now bid 8 or is it 9 pins, for 1 . : lol:
Me don't want it too bad, does me .

Last edited:
31686: Ariel Holding Flower - Green Crystal Broach
12816: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - 101 Dalmatians Puppy #4
17189: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Dalmatian Puppy #6

So that there is no confusion in my bids :

Pin 5024: DLR - Bambi & Thumper Touching Nose
And
Pin 82257: Disney Store Europe - Bambi and Faline Valentines
OR
Pin 35625Disney Auctions pin Thumper gets kissed

Pin 89461: Disney Store Europe - Lady And The Tramp With Puppies
OR
Pin 45802 Lady and The Tramp
And
Pin 91337: DLP - Brave - Merida - Celtic Knot
And
Pin 19425: Armoir from Beauty and the Beast by Bertoni (Black Version)

Plus Vixy's bid ... on my behalf

Pin 80249: DisneyStore.com - Evil Disney Divas Set - Queen of Hearts Only

decided to bid both Lady and The Tramp pins , the only or is your choice of Bambi & Feline in Heart
or
Thumper gets kissed

I'm sorry, I forgot to add that my pins are mint on cards . The only ones that are not on cards, but still mint are Bambi & Thumper touching noses. BATB Armoir and Lady and The Tramp in gold frame .

I'm sorry, I forgot to add that my pins are mint on cards . The only ones that are not on cards, but still mint are Bambi & Thumper touching noses. BATB Armoir and Lady and The Tramp in gold frame .

Queen of Hearts evil diva is also on card.

We are just checking in while picking up Steamboat Willie at WDW -- so we may not be able to post a winner until we return to our hotel room later (which might be after midnight tonight). Thank you all for your wonderful bids! For now, the leaderboard is:

1) Tinker + Vixy / diehardonald2 - tied!
2) merryweather /wyllieam - tied!
3) huertajv /gis - tied!

Two days left!

I don't think I can top tinkers bid but I can add:
Pin 88892: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney's
Aladdin
to my two jumbo framed pins.

Scene is magic carpet with fireworks.

Best Of Luck on your Steamboat Willie POMP . And hope you will think about visiting us at Mickey's circus no matter how this crazy auction turns out . :lol:
I found an older pin card , I can put that sweet Bambi touching noses on . It really is A~Dor~Able !!!

3973: WDW - 15th Anniversary Coca-Cola Framed Set (Wendy Darling)

77202: WDW/DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Princess Hearts - Ariel (PWP)
3973: WDW - 15th Anniversary Coca-Cola Framed Set (Wendy Darling)

Well shoot! I know I didn't win!

Whoever won better love this pin as much as I do!!!

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.